Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Destiny Forum Clans Sign Up/Gamertags Thread (Xbox, PC and PS4)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Was big into the game with ye a while ago and had to take a break as it was a distraction for college and some life stuff so hd to unfriend and leave the chat on PS4. Am able to put some time in now as life has got back on track. Is the chat still there on PS4. I will also re friend people if people dont mind.
    My gamertag is STYLESCLASH07 if anyone wants to play

yup its still there and active, send me a friends request and I will add you into the chat etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Add Johro66, (ps4), I play mostly late at night from around 11pm til 2 or 2:30am, sometimes it stretches to 3am, so if you're a night owl, send me an invite or just join me, I'll do strikes, bounties, vanguard heroics, Prison of Elders, nightfall, quests, I'll help you level up if needed, whatever.
    I'm a total noob at the King's Fall raid so don't invite me for that unless you're prepared to explain stuff :P
    I have a 334 Hunter, 333 Titan and 321 Warlock.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Johro wrote: »
    Add Johro66, (ps4), I play mostly late at night from around 11pm til 2 or 2:30am, sometimes it stretches to 3am, so if you're a night owl, send me an invite or just join me, I'll do strikes, bounties, vanguard heroics, Prison of Elders, nightfall, quests, I'll help you level up if needed, whatever.
    I'm a total noob at the King's Fall raid so don't invite me for that unless you're prepared to explain stuff :P
    I have a 334 Hunter, 333 Titan and 321 Warlock.

Join the clan from post 1 in this thread. Theres plenty of us running riads and will have no problem explaining it to you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Hi chaps,

There's a new, and specific to Xbox Boards clan set up here

The reason behind it is that neither Mickeroo or Titangerm are playing as much these days, so those of us Xbox players that do, collectively decided to set up a new one.

Feel free to join.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,121 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Fair enough, I'll edit it into the OP. It's because of the 147 isn't it :o

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »

No no, not at all......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Hi chaps,

There's a new, and specific to Xbox Boards clan set up here

The reason behind it is that neither Mickeroo or Titangerm are playing as much these days, so those of us Xbox players that do, collectively decided to set up a new one.

Feel free to join.

Good idea. I got a notice on Clan 1 that the Xbox and PS clans will be split shortly due to having too many members to merge.

397000.png

Good idea. I got a notice on Clan 1 that the Xbox and PS clans will be split shortly due to having too many members to merge.

397000.png

Ah, very good. Hopefully it's a bit more manageable with everything split off.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,969 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I'll be glad to get rid of those filthy xboxers out of our clans..... No Jade Rabbit, no entry!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,121 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'll reword the OP so Clan 1 is just PS Clan 1 now I guess?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I don't understand. What's happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Mickeroo wrote: »

whats the 147 a reference to?

whats the 147 a reference to?

Last time I was on the clan name had changed to Boards Clan 147 or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

As a matter of interest, what's wrong with letting the split happen and then retaining all the members? :confused:

I can see an option right there in Admin settings to have the X-Box Clan 147 renamed to whatever

http://imgur.com/a/z1tEN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

I'll be glad to get rid of those filthy xboxers out of our clans..... No Jade Rabbit, no entry!

Bah! Jade Rabbit To be true Irish Boards Clan you need to be rockin the 'Cúchulainn-D' shotgun.

As far as I know all xbox folks have been removed from Clan 1 now so if you find yourself without a clan request to join this one: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/1687439

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Hi all, I took a break from Destiny in August (PS3), just before the Rise of Iron came out. Recently I took the plunge and bought a PS4 with Rise of Iron and my son and I are levelling up our gear through the the storyline and some crucible, but we'd like to see the new end game content at some point (and revisit some of the TK raid as well (never managed to kill Oryx on Hard mode)

Do the various clans differ in terms of what activities they do?

PSN yakuza_ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Yakuza wrote: »
    Hi all, I took a break from Destiny in August (PS3), just before the Rise of Iron came out. Recently I took the plunge and bought a PS4 with Rise of Iron and my son and I are levelling up our gear through the the storyline and some crucible, but we'd like to see the new end game content at some point (and revisit some of the TK raid as well (never managed to kill Oryx on Hard mode)

PSN yakuza_ie

No, basically all the one clan split in 3 as the member cap per clan in Destiny is 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

PSN yakuza_ie

Just head along to the Clan 3 page, request to join then set as PS clan, once that's done send a friend request on to dudeeile and we'll get ya sorted out. We've had 2 new members join in yesterday and there are a few more on here that want to do some raids so over the coming weeks we'll be planning to visit all the raids and have a bit of craic along the way.

PSN yakuza_ie

I can see you tried to join the Clan, but your PSN is not linked to your Bungie account it looks like, so maybe look at getting that fixed cause we're getting an error when trying to accept you
    You cannot join this clan because you have not played Destiny using a linked PlayStation Network account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,650 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Lads I think I've requested to join this Clan 3 I think if someone could approve it it would be great :)

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

looks like one of that lads has approved your request.

Yeah me, carrying your damn clan as per usual :D

I was informed my position was purely a figure head/creater thing.... I expected no 'admin' duties.

I was informed my position was purely a figure head/creater thing.... I expected no 'admin' duties.

mao-zedong-golden-statue-256x256.jpg

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Lads I think I've requested to join this Clan 3 I think if someone could approve it it would be great :)

Sent a friend request to ya.

"Executive"
    4OnErxb.jpg?1

Hi lads, I'm a bit tied up with exams until mid-April, but the youngfella would like to do some raids on his own account, any issues with getting his character into the clan? He's 398 light and you know he's a better player than I am :)

*cough*BUMP*cough*

Hi lads, I'm a bit tied up with exams until mid-April, but the youngfella would like to do some raids on his own account, any issues with getting his character into the clan? He's 398 light and you know he's a better player than I am :)

*cough*BUMP*cough*

None at all mate, sign him up and get generic to approve and add him into the group chat :)

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote: »
    None at all mate, sign him up and get generic to approve and add him into the group chat :)

Cool, that's done now, gone to the page, requested to join and linked it to PSN.
    iceninja123456 is his handle.

Advertisement