Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Studying Nursing abroad

Options
  • 26-01-2016 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

guess i was like a bit unlucky and was 10 points off nursing, before anyone says it yes i have got my results rechecked,

so i was thinking of studying nursing abroad, would it be easy for irish students getting a course in nursing like usa, regardless of my lc results?
    let me know thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

There is no point in going nursing in the US as it is impossible to get registered here afterwards. Go to the UK you can do your training in 3 years for a diploma or 4 years for the degree, some universities offer an exchange programme within europe during the degree programme which could be good fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NiamhyMoore

I plan to do Nursing Studies in Scotland. It is cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

I plan to do Nursing Studies in Scotland. It is cheaper
    Cheaper compared to england right? What college are you planning niamh? :)

Advertisement