Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Beetle Hire

• 20-11-2016 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi Folks

Not sure if this against the rules or not. If so, sorry mods.

I'm looking to hire a VW Beetle (with or without driver) for a few hours in January for my wedding.

Any takers or recommendations?

Cheers,

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

I guess (I have a feeling, not sure why) that you live in the same village as my Beetle that I am going to buy next weekend :).

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

Where is the Wedding? I have a friend who has a beautiful white Beetle, that does weddings. Feel free to phone me for details if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Jayball09

Seweryn wrote: »
    I guess (I have a feeling, not sure why) that you live in the same village as my Beetle that I am going to buy next weekend :).

Thanks for the reply mate. I live in Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Jayball09

mattroche wrote: »
    Where is the Wedding? I have a friend who has a beautiful white Beetle, that does weddings. Feel free to phone me for details if you wish.

Cheers mate. Can I get a phone number for yourself or your mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Have a look on eircooled.com
    More than a few vw heads there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement