Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Megane

• 18-11-2016 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭

Anyone else see the resemblance?

pOHK1z9.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Comhrá

New Megane
    Anyone else see the resemblance?

Could you resize the photos, please? They're huge on my laptop screen anyway. Very difficult to view them.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,379 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Nobody uses laptops grandad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭vandriver

Sorry,only use mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭vandriver

tippman1 wrote: »
    Could you resize the photos, please? They're huge on my laptop screen anyway. Very difficult to view them.
    Click on it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Has the Motors forum now got an After Hours sub-forum:D?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,459 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

I really like the look of the Renaults from the past 3 or 4 years, but the megane looks rotten into me. Just all out of proportion. Was stuck behind one driving home this evening and that rear light was distracting as fawk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Comhrá

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Nobody uses laptops grandad :)

Classy & helpful post from you as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,611 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

I like the new Megane but the old one has dated badly since its launch

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ian6549

I really like the look of the Renaults from the past 3 or 4 years, but the megane looks rotten into me. Just all out of proportion. Was stuck behind one driving home this evening and that rear light was distracting as fawk.

I have a Renault megane 2012 (black) putting up for sale as I am upgrading to a Mazda CX-5. Had no problems with car. Any use???

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Current clio is amazing looking thing. Would love clio RS myself.
    Even this mew megane looks kind of funky. Sow one on the road to limerick and those lights look pretty cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Odelay

Current clio is amazing looking thing. Would love clio RS myself.
    Even this mew megane looks kind of funky. Sow one on the road to limerick and those lights look pretty cool.

Have to agree on the Clio, it has beautiful lines, side on it is gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Motors >> "cool" pics

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

No, dont see it.

Advertisement