Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestlemania 33 Travelling from ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Got VIP, 20 seconds, must be a record

I'm going to Wrestlemania!! Childhood dream realised, this is amazing.
    Kinda like
    e65ada1d61672c2793ba9a3fa5eee258_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mkelly1989

Anyone else's cards being declined?? I have more than enough funds available

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mkelly1989

Woop nevermind!! Got them!!! Delighted!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

got the silver packages 4 nights,
    i clicked on the 5 night package right on 2pm and it said not available and is still saying that now so glad i went ahead with the 4 nights!

great feeling seeing a mail from wwe "we look forward to seeing you at wrestlemania" probably my top bucket list item being ticked off here. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 paddyjkearsey

im jealous of all that have gotten there tickets already. im waiting til the 18th and its too far away. what hotel have they set people up with in the packages

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

im jealous of all that have gotten there tickets already. im waiting til the 18th and its too far away. what hotel have they set people up with in the packages

They don't tell you what hotel you're in until around January. I'd guess though one of the hotels will be the hilton on I-Drive beside the convention centre

ciano316 wrote: »
    They don't tell you what hotel you're in until around January. I'd guess though one of the hotels will be the hilton on I-Drive beside the convention centre

If it's on I drive you be laughing. I wonder why they wait till January to tell you. I've already booked my hotel at the Rosen inn at pointe. Can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HandbagQueen16

What are the seats like in the 200 level?

Does anyone have the pre sale codes yet or have they been released yet

• Advertisement

Haven't been announced yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭SarahVOW

Presale 10am ET so 3pm Irish time

2 presale codes below

NETWORK

WWEPOST

SarahVOW wrote: »
    2 presale codes below
    NETWORK
    WWEPOST

Also TWEETS, WWEFAN and LEGEND

There's a special presale for Citicard members now.

You can see the different price brackets: https://m.ticketmaster.com/ticket/edp.do?page=tmus&tmid=220051598E507502&fullflow=0&full=1&section=7

Best 100 level are $480 which is a good bit more expensive than what I paid for 30/31 for same

Saw somebody say they got section 129 for $260 including fees

has anyone an idea for the price brackets for the tiers. going to spend my lunch break getting mine. boy i cant wait

has anyone an idea for the price brackets for the tiers. going to spend my lunch break getting mine. boy i cant wait
    FIELD LEVEL NON-COMMEMERATEIVE CHAIR SEATING
    US $213.00 - US $2,130.00 US $213.00 US $2,130.00

RINGSIDE COMMEMORATIVE CHAIR SEATING
    US $906.00 - US $2,130.00 US $906.00 US $2,130.00

RISER (Field Risers)
    US $213.00 - US $906.00 US $213.00 US $906.00

RESERVED SEAT 100 LEVEL
    US $38.00 - US $480.00 US $38.00 US $480.00

CLUB (WEST CLUB ACCESS)
    US $267.00 - US $480.00 US $267.00 US $480.00

RESERVED SEAT PLAZA LEVEL
    US $160.00 - US $373.00 US $160.00 US $373.00

RESERVED SEAT TERRACE LEVEL
    US $38.00 - US $267.00 US $38.00 US $267.00

thanks. wheres the club section?
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think sections 113, 135, 107, 108, 109
    74163s.gif

Just wondering is it just credit cards accepted or can debit cards be used? Did anyone have any problems using Ticketmaster USA did you need accounts or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

A Visa debit should be fine. Think it'll ask you to create a profile during check-out.

• Advertisement

You can create your profile now and or log in and add your card so you're ready..

SarahVOW wrote: »
    You can create your profile now and or log in and add your card so you're ready..

I keep getting an error message when creating an account? Whats the website address? ticketmaster.com isn't it?

Yeah that's the address. I wouldn't be able to help with ticketmaster error messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CaptainD

Has anybody gotten tickets? What section did you pick(and how Mich did you pay?)?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

2 hours of trying and the buddy finally got our tickets.section F7 facing the ring and stage for 550 dollars each! Hoping the VIP meet and greets on sale soon so I can finally meet the deadman!

woohoo going to mania baaaabbyyyyy!! i choose the will call option and i looked to see where to go. would i be right in saying i have to go to the amway centre to pick them up

woohoo going to mania baaaabbyyyyy!! i choose the will call option and i looked to see where to go. would i be right in saying i have to go to the Amway centre to pick them up
    Yea, theres one inside the Amway arena and there will be a truck outside the Citrus bowl for mania

cheers for confirming that. its a bit of a walk but boy i cant wait

Have tickets in my basket and when trying to save card i keep getting error message, i think it may be state i have entered in Ireland and Ireland as my country but no joy, anyone else have this problem??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 CaptainD

Just bought tickets in the risers. Very excited.

Just some info for people, there is an option to have an e ticket, might save some time/akwardness collecting from will call. (Male sure you select international option).

Advertisement