Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

aviva Stadium

• 09-11-2016 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4 whiplash11

Hi,
    can anyone tell me,are rucksacks allowed in to the Aviva?Don`t mean big ones containing tents etc!,just a small kids one with a flask and some sambos?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,665 ✭✭✭✭phog

whiplash11 wrote: »
    Hi,
    can anyone tell me,are rucksacks allowed in to the Aviva?Don`t mean big ones containing tents etc!,just a small kids one with a flask and some sambos?

A backpack should be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 4 whiplash11

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Hi,

I've brought my daughter twice in the last 8 months and had a carry-on sized rucksack over my shoulder both times. No problems encountered!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Hi,
    I usually bring just that to a match in the Aviva and no problem. So long as you can get yourself through the turnstiles I think you're fine.

Thanks all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,201 ✭✭✭tanko

Is it ok for an adult and a child to go to the Canada game using two adult tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Don't think there was any child tickets for the match, so yeah that's fine

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

tanko wrote: »
    Is it ok for an adult and a child to go to the Canada game using two adult tickets?
    Yes. No problem
    Synode wrote: »
    There has been school boy/girl tickets for all of November internationals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Lansdowne Road to you Sir.

• Yeah no problems with back packs but there is no where to put or leave a buggy or pram and you can't bring it into the stands like you can in the RDS and plonk it under your seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭meisce

Synode wrote:

I got one for the small fella today €5 for him and €25 for me. Now we are in the nose bleed seats but he won't care.

Nose bleed?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭meisce

Way up the back of the upper tier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

meisce wrote: »
    I got one for the small fella today €5 for him and €25 for me. Now we are in the nose bleed seats but he won't care.

Did not know they were doing child seats. Was it the same for NZ game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Hi,

Small rucksacks are fine. Suitcases of any shape or form are not allowed.

There is a bag drop available in the Sandymount Hotel for the Canada/NZ & Australia games.

tanko wrote: »

Yes.. An adult on a child ticket is a no however.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Easier to go through barrier with rucksack on your front than back.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 crocko

Hi

Anyone know which side of the stadium the dugouts are, West Stand or East Stand?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

West I think

@CatFromHue thanks

• Advertisement

Why are you asking??

@prinzeugen To get tickets beside the dugouts.

crocko wrote: »
    @prinzeugen To get tickets beside the dugouts.

Right.. OK..

Advertisement