Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 33 Travelling from ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭SarahVOW

blink44 wrote: »
    I always said if I do mania I gotta go top tier but it looks like the 5 night trip is just out of financial reach, 4 nights is possible but will cripple me financially for the foreseeable future. What's everyone's head over heart opinion on packages? Maybe il wait till 34 and go ringside 5 nights, or apart from top tier what's the best packages? I wanna watch the shows properly as apposed to seeing 2 distant figures and having to rely on the big screens to really know what's happening

Go for a gold circle mania ticket and book the rest seperate for savings?

The weekend slowly becoming week is about more than just the 5 hour show.

Everything has to be perfect or screw it seems an odd approach to me.

Just noticed Hall of Fame is Friday and NXT is Saturday.

NOT HAPPY.

Nxt is gunna clash with Evolve/Progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

SarahVOW wrote: »
    Go for a gold circle mania ticket and book the rest seperate for savings?

The weekend slowly becoming week is about more than just the 5 hour show.

Everything has to be perfect or screw it seems an odd approach to me.

I know you've been to a fair few in your time, what's your opinion on the seating for the likes of VIP vs Platinum?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

I always said if I do mania I gotta go top tier but it looks like the 5 night trip is just out of financial reach,

Package prices have increased over and over over the last few years, Vince is getting way greedy in his old age.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

Package prices have increased over and over over the last few years, Vince is getting way greedy in his old age.

In theory I could wipe myself out financially, have ringside for nxt, mania and raw and then buy a random smackdown ticket and cheap 1 night hotel room at a later date, the pressure of decisions is enough to put me in an early grave. I also realise I probably need to decide by the morning at latest as il have to ring the bank tomorrow as mondays a bank holiday

• Advertisement

I know you've been to a fair few in your time, what's your opinion on the seating for the likes of VIP vs Platinum?

I dunno I've posted multiple times I've never got a package and my friends who did got gold and were happy with it.

I'd never drop that much money on tickets, I'd rather say in Orlando for extra days and enjoy myself while over there. I'm not even sure past 5-6 rows back ringside would be good for me cause I'm short. I'll be sticking to 100 levels

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I'm 6'5 and sat 20 rows back from the ring in Dallas this year. Couldn't see **** most of the time, No way I'm sitting on the floor this year

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mkelly1989

Honest opinion here guys, would the platinum package be good seats? I don't think I can afford the 4k for the vip even though I'd love it!!

Seating charts for Wrestlemania and Raw/Smackdown.

All the information coming at once.

Seating charts for Wrestlemania and Raw/Smackdown.

All the information coming at once.

Do you think it's the purple section or the pink section that are the seats for the platinum package?

• Advertisement

Mkelly1989 wrote: »
    Do you think it's the purple section or the pink section that are the seats for the platinum package?

Platinum says : Seating – Premium Central Risers or Entrance Ramp

So its either the pink on the ramp or the purple center closest to the ring pretty sure they're on camera seats, so the hard cam would be pointed towards you

Platinum says : Seating – Premium Central Risers or Entrance Ramp

So its either the pink on the ramp or the purple center closest to the ring pretty sure they're on camera seats, so the hard cam would be pointed towards you

I think it would be one of these 109R, 108R, 107R, F5, F4

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nasiramin

Where would the Gold package seats be?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gog4toon

Gonna hold tough till november 18th and buy the tickets individually on ticketmaster anyone with experience, do ya reckon ill definitley get them and will they be terrible seats left at this time? They are available on ticketnetwork.com now but dunno if they are genuine or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Wondering does anyone know what kind of tickets you can get outside of the packages? 5 of us heading over, but already have Accommodation sorted, so packages dont really interest us.

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Buddys been the last 11 manias and books separate and always gets great seata so don't worry too much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

daithi1989 wrote: »
    Wondering does anyone know what kind of tickets you can get outside of the packages? 5 of us heading over, but already have Accommodation sorted, so packages dont really interest us.

Thanks in advance!

You can get all seats in the general sale just the better seats on the camera side of the ring are taken by package holders.

Main advice for Mania tickets is don't panic buy on the first day of general sale. They have been knows to release more tickets at later dates in bunches and it won't sellout on the first weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

ciano316 wrote: »
    You can get all seats in the general sale just the better seats on the camera side of the ring are taken by package holders.

Main advice for Mania tickets is don't panic buy on the first day of general sale. They have been knows to release more tickets at later dates in bunches and it won't sellout on the first weekend.

Thanks for that - as a first time traveller, this is good to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Yes the first hour or two of the presale and official on sale date will be crazy busy on Ticketmaster. Don't fret and wait it out as there should still be plenty of tickets left after the initial rush wears off

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nasiramin

Am I correct in saying that the package onsale time tomorrow will be 14:00 irish time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 HandbagQueen16

Is the on sale time 3:00pm Irish time tomorrow?

Is the on sale time 3:00pm Irish time tomorrow?

Judging by the time converter, it's 2:00 today

What site are the tickets onsale today?

What site are the tickets onsale today?

More than likely https://secure.wwe.com/wm33/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

wrestlemania travel site doesnt even go live until 10am?
    going to book 2 silver packages today - will these sell out in minutes?

showpony1 wrote: »
    going to book 2 silver packages today - will these sell out in minutes?

Usually last to sell out I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

site is live now and says available to buy but then when you click it goes to error message.

possibly links will be working from 2

showpony1 wrote: »
    site is live now and says available to buy but then when you click it goes to error message.

possibly links will be working from 2

Yeah noticed that too! Just need to wait 5 more minutes :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

I'm going to Wrestlemania!! Childhood dream realised, this is amazing.

Advertisement