Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials of Osiris

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Probably disastrous. In fact take it as a given.
    I definitely played 3 games 'cos I have the card with 1 win and a two losses. I'll screenshot it when I go home.

Its only showing your last game as Rumble a few days ago, no trials haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

jackrussel wrote:
    Ye probably know this already but I find that i/we seem to do better when the fireteam leader has lowest k/d, ELO of the group. (Which is usually me)

You've been flawless though haven't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

PetKing wrote: »
    You've been flawless though haven't you?

So has Cormac. Your point? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

So has Cormac. Your point? :D:D:D

cut-it-out.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Not mad about the map this week. Did a couple of tickets, but best we got to was 8 wins with 2 losses. Still not settled on a good load out and I'd rather be sniping than shotgunning, but this map all converges around B spawn and shotguns are helpful here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

So are people still using snipers in Trials at all or is it a total shotgun fest?

So are people still using snipers in Trials at all or is it a total shotgun fest?

No snipers are still snipers. Supremacy it ain't!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

No snipers are still snipers. Supremacy it ain't!

The last card I was murdered in, was a mix of shotty rushers and sniper teams. At least it's not all 1000's yard stares and conspiracy theory, I die to a whole new range of special weapons now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Anyone for doing a few Trials cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,267 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

May be on tonight or Sunday. No mic though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I finally got flawless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44,877 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

jonnycivic wrote: »

I would like to have been in on the party chat when that happened. Congrats. and more so fair play for setting the goal, and sticking to it. I'd personally consider flawless the hardest thing to get in destiny, so well done.

I would like to have been in on the party chat when that happened. Congrats. and more so fair play for setting the goal, and sticking to it. I'd personally consider flawless the hardest thing to get in destiny, so well done.

It was a celebration alright, got home from work early on Monday and LFG'd it up, ran from 4pm until nearly midnight before I got it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

72549560.jpg

Congrats Jonny :)

In Nathan's, sorry, JONNY's defence, I'll leave this here: :D;)

4419492.jpg

dudeeile wrote: »
    72549560.jpg

It was me this time dude :P Nathan was at home on his xbox at the time :P

Now it was a pain in the hoop, got a scotish lad and a US lad on lfg, we ran a few cards and got them 8-0 and then just kept getting our a$$ handed to us so off I hopped again and got one of the scottish lads mates who got me there :D

Funny thing also happened mid run, we went into game 8 on our second card and the team just left. The US lad got a message, the team were friends of his and backed out cos they had only just started and knew we were at it a while.

Cormac... wrote: »
    Congrats Jonny :)

Cheers man, 1 thing off the to do list, now to up my PVP game to get myself there a few more times :D
    In Nathan's, sorry, JONNY's defence, I'll leave this here: :D;)

4419492.jpg

Hey, you wont be saying that if he carries you there some day :P little fecker brought his entire clan flawless over the last 2 weeks.

Hey, you wont be saying that if he carries you there some day :P little fecker brought his entire clan flawless over the last 2 weeks.

Your right. I'd celebrate the carry like it was Nineteen Ninety Nine.

Ran the bounties last weekend, got feck all out of them, a tea towel is all I got. My christ was it bad, best we managed was 3 and 3. Really terrible.

jonnycivic wrote:
    I finally got flawless

Congrats dude!! And here was me demanding you stream!!

• Advertisement

Funny thing also happened mid run, we went into game 8 on our second card and the team just left. The US lad got a message, the team were friends of his and backed out cos they had only just started and knew we were at it a while.

Wait, so ye were like 5-0 and they were, what, 1-0?

I thought you were always meant to be matched against people on the same point in their passage?

Or do you mean ye were on your, like 6th card and this was their 1st?

:confused:

Cormac... wrote: »
    Wait, so ye were like 5-0 and they were, what, 1-0?

I thought you were always meant to be matched against people on the same point in their passage?

Or do you mean ye were on your, like 6th card and this was their 1st?

:confused:

Im still a little confused about it but apparently there were only on a couple of wins (They may have had losses Im not too sure TBH)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,267 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

My theory is the passages are grouped, 0-3, 4-5, 6-7, 7+ wins. Roughly

Congrats dude!! And here was me demanding you stream!!

If I wasnt a bag of nerves I probably would have streamed but seriously when we went 8-0 it was all sweaty hands and heart attacks haha

And I had a look at nathans stats there and he is currently ranked: 5727 :O

I'll do a card later today if anyone is up for it on PS4. Not expecting much. Have my RoI book at 4/5 so just wanna finish that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'll play a card later too. It'll be around 10 though.

I'd run a card. Book at same spot as yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,877 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Have my book at 1 of 5 cards. I reckon it will stay that way!

• Advertisement

Trials has no Radar and No Revives :O

Advertisement