Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

High end airsoft clearout - trade sale?

• 17-10-2016 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi, I have a number of AEG's, CTW, G&P, ICS, VFC etc and gear which I want to sell off at trade prices in one lot.
    Comments and ideas please.

Jack
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sardonicus

jack s wrote: »
    Hi, I have a number of AEG's, CTW, G&P, ICS, VFC etc and gear which I want to sell off at trade prices in one lot.
    Comments and ideas please.

Jack

Good idea but hard to sell good stuff these days. You will nearly end up giving it away.
    I'd list all the bits individually and add fps.

Most of the more serious players/buyers/collectors, are gun rich and cash poor. It's hard to justify spending on a hobby that seems to have hit a plateau and is either shrinking or just going different directions to where it once was...

Your prices are extremely good and the gear is top notch. Hold for genuine buyers.
    There are a few guys here who know a bargain when they see it. Ignore the guys who low ball you with stupid offers - especially when your prices are half what the stuff is worth.
    It will sell - just have a bit of patience and don't tolerate BS lowballers.

aka Defenderdude…

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jack s

Sadonicus, I agree, the sport is going through growing pains. I enjoy the UK games more, but need to move on.
    If there is a trade guy out there he will get a brilliant deal for a job lot. I can afford to make a serious loss here on this which is a great opportunity for someone.

Thanks

jack

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sardonicus

jack s wrote: »
    Sadonicus, I agree, the sport is going through growing pains. I enjoy the UK games more, but need to move on.
    If there is a trade guy out there he will get a brilliant deal for a job lot. I can afford to make a serious loss here on this which is a great opportunity for someone.

Thanks

jack

Agreed. Maciek in Hobbyairsoft Cork would probably be quite interested. He takes in a lot of used stuff and appreciates top end stuff. A few years ago I'd have taken your arm for the lot but clearing out alot myself.

aka Defenderdude…

Sardonicus wrote: »
    Agreed. Maciek in Hobbyairsoft Cork would probably be quite interested. He takes in a lot of used stuff and appreciates top end stuff. A few years ago I'd have taken your arm for the lot but clearing out alot myself.

Cheers, the CTW is a STTS version and its the top spec TIER 1 which I paid £950.00 plus delivery 3 years ago.
    the L85 is an ICS spec'd up to Afgan spec in its case with mags scope bipod and old outer barrel.
    G&P magpul M4 cqb - really nice piece, well used but also serviced properly
    3-4 vests, lots of mags, scopes, a cople of gas pistols..

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

I personally would have much interest in the ICS L85.... :-)

• Advertisement

Hi, please close this post as I have sold the complete package, someone got an amazing deal.

Bye bye airsoft..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement