Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

It's also nice to spend time together, were always working at the events and then flying back exhausted the following day, so a week away without an event is wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Beer and cheese, that's all you needed to say tbh.

On a side note, how do you know Grim so well?

Vaping Nirvana. The Alien and the Mage.

D8HNAf8.jpg

puJ9wTE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I like the look of it but there seems to be a whole lot going on on that screen , I'd probably end up having an epileptic fit if I looked at it .

jonski wrote: »
    I like the look of it but there seems to be a whole lot going on on that screen , I'd probably end up having an epileptic fit if I looked at it .

Top 2 lines are all you need to keep an eye on really. The rest is just a bonus :)

Bottom line is basic stuff, what mode you're in, the temp of the board and how many puffs you've taken since last reset. The very bottom line just tells you how long your last puff was in seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

That looks pretty slick all right and tiny for a dual 18650? How does the side firing work out ?

TinCool wrote: »
    That looks pretty slick all right and tiny for a dual 18650? How does the side firing work out ?

I did a very quick vid on it:

It is a dual 18650 aye, and not much bigger than an Evic mini, very tidy

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

I did a very quick vid on it:

It is a dual 18650 aye, and not much bigger than an Evic mini, very tidy

My favorite part was the hand shandy at 8 seconds :D

My favorite part was the hand shandy at 8 seconds :D

I actually cut that in half as it was a bit erotic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

You know you're a vaper when....
    I actually cut that in half as it was a bit erotic :D

:D

• Advertisement

DP8d.jpg

Fresh Kayfun and Steezcake!

Lovely mod, is that the updated non-tazer version? :D Also very nicely shot ;)

Lovely mod, is that the updated non-tazer version? :D Also very nicely shot ;)

Sure is!!! Has the new battery tray, it's very good, the chip isn't the best... drains unequally, and the power delivery is a bit crazy but... whatever it vapes

OnqQ.jpg

In love with this Sleeper RDA by Aria, postless deck is super easy to drop huge builds in,airflow is massive, but can be turned down to nice and swooshy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

OnqQ.jpg

In love with this Sleeper RDA by Aria, postless deck is super easy to drop huge builds in,airflow is massive, but can be turned down to nice and swooshy.

Looks like a feckin engine. A bit ridick. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

The old Nautilus are great,I find the Pico can be a slippery bugger,I bought some really good silicone sleeves from the Bestshop & they are a perfect fit.
    Never tried the full on VG with 0mg,hard to imagine that you get a good hit in a Nautilus or maybe there is for you.
    We all have different ways of vaping...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭crock!

Anyone try the pharoah rda .I'm thinking of building my own coils and I thought this one might be a good place to start

I like the look of the Pharaoh, but i wouldn't think it was great for a beginner. Something like a cheap Velocity clone is the best way to start IMO, that's what I did. Now I feel I could build on anything comfortably. I just needed something simple to work on wrapping and adjusting coils into place.

• Advertisement

crock! wrote: »
    Anyone try the pharoah rda .I'm thinking of building my own coils and I thought this one might be a good place to start

I thought about buying one but it's more like an RTA with no glass tank & it is awkward to drip & can cause a lot of leaking.
    If you want to try building your own coils,why not go for a Serpent Mini,holds 3ml & a single coil deck,check it em out on Youtube.
    Or go for Cagey's recommendation,the Velocity clone,I'm running 6 Velocity's,they have a dual coil deck & no leaks,I have one running on single coil & it's vaping like a trooper.

I thought about buying one but it's more like an RTA with no glass tank & it is awkward to drip & can cause a lot of leaking.
    If you want to try building your own coils,why not go for a Serpent Mini,holds 3ml & a single coil deck,check it em out on Youtube.
    Or go for Cagey's recommendation,the Velocity clone,I'm running 6 Velocity's,they have a dual coil deck & no leaks,I have one running on single coil & it's vaping like a trooper.

What's your single coil set up? got a pic? thought about trying it out on mine with some nice thick wire for juice testing. Through the posts I imagine?

2uotm2u.jpg

Minikin V2 with EHPro Bachelor Nano

Where'd you buy the minikin v2 from??

Where'd you buy the minikin v2 from??

The Vaporium in Dungarvan , ordered yesterday , delivered this morning .

They are only 200 yds from me...

What's your single coil set up? got a pic? thought about trying it out on mine with some nice thick wire for juice testing. Through the posts I imagine?

I haven't tried the single coil through the posts yet,just on one side with spaced SS,most of the types of Claptons & 24g Kanthal & they all work brilliantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭columf

I like the look of the Pharaoh, but i wouldn't think it was great for a beginner. Something like a cheap Velocity clone is the best way to start IMO, that's what I did. Now I feel I could build on anything comfortably. I just needed something simple to work on wrapping and adjusting coils into place.

Mine came today so far so good love the clamp style posts find it real easy to build on. I stuck in a 6 warp alien coil and those clamps are so good easy to center the coil over the air flow and found it easy to wick I would liken it to a avocado with bottom air flow that's easier to wick. I can see it leaking if not kept vertical. Great design on the catch cup the hole for the drip tip protrudes into the top cap forming a cup to catch stray juice not too expensive. I personally have been removing the top cap to fill rip says you can do this whole thing of tilting it to one side and dripping onto the side wall but taking off the cap and dripping is fine for me.

tl;dr : Got it today, easy to build on I like it

O8w2.png

54 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!
    sorry....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

0XgnwBG.jpg?1

Advertisement