Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

jonski wrote:
    I'd put up a photo but ye know what they look like .

I was just thinking where is the damn photo, I'll have to google it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

zBltXw.jpg

Lost Vape Triade, Tornado and Vamp Vape

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Also,if you use coils 1.2 & upwards,the wattage is restricted because it will only give 6v in 2 battery mode,I heard this on YT but still looks good except for the door as Doc says.

I never go above 0.5 these days so no bothers there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

lw2-jz7NYuItXW7BiYuo3Pb_0IUaxJnqfwHfiMzLHQsleDeJpIU7XCHv8xJhM0180Zq9Fn8V6SAAoEp0ppD-rGuLwi9yB0njLGQg0fuTYz3WI5_UPFcg5cqQEf_dV67SO9cfbHcfpQeaX-9YtXXnBUkb6Iaj5HqcpIa_4WDCY4Gv1uSZwKfE9UxvZMt2ve3R7Vfyk9BEUcJrSjqGCqRkbxjL_FTwHKyQwOoDZLzwPXya4Hiax2ZOMu1SlKZyi8kXWjwvWOMJYTQod3XlmvPYnzKUUyVhMK6IGFr-rlWJD4LjY7rhZYh-fhRDqRUNP4IMipxgJHA_e9JaSbtKdgh_3jkr4sZAV0GIoxJ1biaoMZ0GyijFXXn34vzpNB_kkK8OCWQqjVyAlj9Upf6S_2LYmByv70Ad2xK3AZOF_pZs3FyBeQJq-LmrAkdVqgWDsULNrBMY5DDchxbX4RzDnPo5_lyQEp-fqp2xbW3CybxHG5WntloJnkr6yuiUG8aylvm89nv6zwx2MLNaP__MN6m9Wh4nNu5OorJy_9jmdGoZMxpIgXtrXM8DFuC0pT8MMBUdRk0Det45c5sIWNd7g3uSh6b8vvOdAd2eH2YB6tBgybYN8Q0=w392-h609-no

Anyone know where I can get a 20ml tank for the Nautilus X - cause every time I increase the size it gets better - it's even managed to be useful now - which is something considering I came close to throwing the 2ml away :D

Nautilus X + 4ml Extension Chimney + Cleito FatBoy Tank + New 1.8ohm Coils = Nice :)

• Advertisement

mossymac! wrote:
    Nautilus X + 4ml Extension Chimney + Cleito FatBoy Tank + New 1.8ohm Coils = Nice

Who cares, :pac: , what I want to know is where you got the valley girl?

14102569_1111181832279844_738155490530035142_n.jpg?oh=502f475000b57b5861dc94692d184c36&oe=586EE10BRepublic of vape

Dripboxes r long gone though

mossymac! wrote:
    Republic of vape

mossymac! wrote:
    Dripboxes r long gone though

Ah thanks, by the time I went to buy any all the nice khali vapor was gone. I must see if they restocked since or see where else I can get it

nice deal on the batts that is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

mossymac! wrote: »

Anyone know where I can get a 20ml tank for the Nautilus X - cause every time I increase the size it gets better - it's even managed to be useful now - which is something considering I came close to throwing the 2ml away :D

Nautilus X + 4ml Extension Chimney + Cleito FatBoy Tank + New 1.8ohm Coils = Nice :)

So it doesn't spit and gurgle anymore? I stopped using mine after a day or two, it was woeful.

• Advertisement

nice deal on the batts that is

Yep, couldn't let them slip by either - always good to have a good supply to rotate :)

EGriff wrote: »
    So it doesn't spit and gurgle anymore? I stopped using mine after a day or two, it was woeful.

I tried the original 2ml and nearly threw the thing away. A disgraceful abuse of the Nautilus name. But I'd already ordered the 4ml Extension & a coupla months later I said what the hell and stuck it on.
    Completely different device - even on the old 1.5ohm coils.
    The 1.8ohm coils take it a step further & the fatboy is just funny :D
    It's staying in my tank rotation now - I'm finding it quite good for the sugary vapes.

(Still think it should be renamed - the Nautilus brand is sacred :) )

KXTvNkHOiCTSolD2TrB7hEDKvqO5x84yoPXLaLhqOqOOdl-Jt6uWV834vSPOIfawRUfWi-W8LNmpDZ15H6tkmuwcIfRGn2ZRB4IZnNNI0Jk2V60tYCD-L2_dUDsT0eMVc8O3jaZS-I80ASIKmHRi3dXLu2DwI-Nxi1XX8qaib7Hm8bXWrGl6sqDPhxdOEnPadbxNtWWl-JtMHCUVXe8oPnqM5Tb6APqU2rvZwGh13Xrx-ZRF1j36dlqpwK7q1C3vQMqz11yyHPBMq9YlchDTJxqr65xa7j3z5Oh8JkvmV9jmbknUfkuSXl8evwugX3ikDt_Pbtp-Nvt-2zoHV5iu3Y6be2dmcnalFJvM1YO5ILzCkMyI0Vel5w8aMtXhaqw5Y4J3a6CZYIBFSg5MLQz_yTYtyEDV--DHcV3Qe2fxBCM6ncFhi6InElMkafC_h8WI-r6_Dvqf0bcoUChDZL6CvoQB_hLKJmftto52ZFCA4u0vloN6i1pAQdyGsGXCGvQ68FjfChj5k2c2lPn0D84xxN5_zk6uGuZOPHFD_qmxnpXIXpTEh5H6mqmnmlfdysvjAfkjbvvC0PCP1TTYGD7JTL4pLohGIa9FKaRH5P64r0tMvrg=w341-h897-no

May only ever be used for testing but I succumbed to the pressure and set the poor thing up with it's voracious load of batteries :D
    Fishbone Plus is piss easy to work on too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭Glebee

Been messing around with the Pico the last couple of days, both with a nautilus mini tank on and an iJust 2 tank. It really is a fab little item.
    Both tanks although quite different work quite brill..
    Any body ever have issues with threads on the Pico???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

Glebee wrote: »
    Been messing around with the Pico the last couple of days, both with a nautilus mini tank on and an iJust 2 tank. It really is a fab little item.
    Both tanks although quite different work quite brill..
    Any body ever have issues with threads on the Pico???
    I have two of these, as regards threads on the 510 one is fine and the other was a bit crunchy. You could do as I did and get a 2 or 4B pencil and draw a couple of lines onto the threads. This will distribute some graphite into the the threads and smoothen things out. Graphite is a very good dry lubricant as well as a having good conductive properties.
    Eleaf make some good inexpensive mods but quality control can vary somewhat!
    Pico is a great little thing, so hope this helps.

6q3CgP8.jpg
    Fodi F2 on the iPower

fCSbEOmWsOzctj7rKt7nIJU2VWy3CDnbf0abivfzpGvn7jsdW_AIehpXDbPJ91hCH9F2oLoSlAVxnCfuYRKP1g_QZClDjND_5TADs_apK7uDxzcXVSM_U-CP-FW1N33UPg5MaGkMP0HR1F704b0DI8eD9D80MU63QzAhjp963BTXLtN8vEauou3d_ilTthu4_HUiCae9XWmsSOn5zaqxigxTsJls0ksDK-6opy7t2gREi4HXENmobg3egBoB2n36SzG097TjiWejxJELscXnwlwb-D5rUlmlIuTeFpdyJJHx_hNpO6-wWBeb0R9rW7unn6AnnGcNbRb3rfxKRqa7Qqf83IYxKSTjMruCB4l2tZmxpf00-pxkpe9FVGIdrkLNiUeZNLCb_KheYv1avFcbrDvhca0Dp0j48oEkzfGXq68JxLqqMgBB4_Ue-7KBZ5VCjTEueWcIipsyaOO6-fWwVV9SgHcR43ZuL5oWoTFaDQ2KeHb3SulRxfO7g0OtMOsAYPV847GxS1h_EK2niTxp1zHDeU-h-x4ZdwzaFeKwsyJ_kNJC-CfIPLmJpIs7qhQlQDDwy3VWhR4hK3ERaYK19HKRvRhgIiZzFW1ET9TRuAyqWmo=w516-h913-no
    Fodi F2 on the iPower

No image shows here

Weird - was working for other images - never trust google :D

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

i can see it, whats the juice like??

• Advertisement

meeehhh - It's a bit odd. I'll get through the bottle - but not buying it again. To my knowledge I've never tasted cornbread so maybe this is what it tastes like. Definitely a smothered with butter vibe to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

meeehhh - It's a bit odd. I'll get through the bottle - but not buying it again. To my knowledge I've never tasted cornbread so maybe this is what it tastes like. Definitely a smothered with butter vibe to it.

Cornbread goes great with chili. In the south, it's mandatory. So you're simply missing the chili vape for the proper experience. Let us know how that goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

mossymac! wrote:
    Fodi F2 on the iPower

I power is excellent got the white one myself. Today's set up, coolfire 4 with the isub A and diy mother's milk very happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

So we made it to Belguim.
    fPPDuw0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Opted for the Tornado (not so) Nano, on the basis that the Mage was in a longer lead time.

Really really impressed so far, but I think I need a new mod. The Cloupor goes up to 50w and this bad boy needs more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Just watched the video from GG :)

jonski wrote: »

Just watched the video from GG :)

Were in the delirium bar now, gonna be a messy night.

Hope it's more exciting than the Vlogs :/ .... :P Seriously though, Belgium? was there a genuine reason or just random?

Hope it's more exciting than the Vlogs :/ .... :P Seriously though, Belgium? was there a genuine reason or just random?

It's a genuine reason, were doing rounds to all the shops in Belgium during the day doing business and getting drunk at night, and eating lots of cheese.

• Advertisement

quango :D

Advertisement