Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Organising a christmas fair

Options
  • 12-09-2016 2:23pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

oooh I am so excited.
    I am currently organising a christmas fair.

What can i do to make it awesome?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I believe in a 3 C policy, Cookies, Cupcakes & Cider you can't go wrong! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

As in Craft type fair? :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

washiskin wrote: »
    As in Craft type fair? :eek:

Yup .
    I want to make it awesome though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

A hot chocolate stand with loads of toppings/add ins!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭dusty207

A hot chocolate stand with loads of toppings/add ins!

and lashings of ginger beer :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

I'm not a craft person at all but what about one of those decorate your own gingerbread stations? You know where the ahem *kids* :pac: can decorate a plain gingerbread man with jelly tots and choc drops etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

That's so exciting! What have you in mind so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Where's it going to be moonbeam? Exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Make your own wreath station for adults and kids (holly, cones, silver/red/gold spray for the cones etc.) but you have to pay for the wreaths.

Make your own decorations station for kids (with adults helping), could be free but maybe a small surcharge?

Basically, something to keep people there/occupied

Also, mulled wine! :)

Advertisement