Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cork IT - Introduce Yourself

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

octopusss wrote: »
    If you gave them your number, you'll be looking at at least one text per society a week! :P

http://www.cit.ie/sms or reply to the message "STOP"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

So we're just over a month in. How is everyone holding up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rafakortez

Hello Guys, I'm Rafael from Cork, I'm graduated in systems analysis and development,
    worked 3+ years with some Delphi/DB's Migration and Management.
    I'm looking for job/work in some IT Startup / Company here in Cork and region.
    I also available for go out and talk, do some meeting and discuss our experiences/lifes.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TonyCork91

Where is the best place in CIT to grab a bite to eat?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Welcome to our CorkIT forum

Just popping up a message Welcoming You All, some for the first-time, to our Institute of Technology in Cork.

Don't hesitate in introducing yourself ; ask questions or queries ; replying if you can assist ANother who needs to know something or would like to share any news, info you'd like/can to promote our CorkIT.

ThankYou & Welcome,
    CorkIT mod-team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Samjd

Hi, Just looking for a bit of advice. I accepted a course in CIT in round one and received letter with registration time for that course, since then I received a new offer in round two. I presume I should turn up at registration for the new course and ignore the info on my letter? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 38 JaneK33

Hello!
    Im really anxious about orientation as I dont know what to expect! Can anyone tell me what happens and what to bring?
    Also, what would I need to buy to take to lectures etc?
    Thank you!

Hello, just wondering what do I need to bring to lectures? Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Zooouma

Don't need a lot for orientation. I brought a pen & piece of paper which I didn't use. You will get showed around campus & registered. Also talk to few lecturers who will tell u what u may need.

@samjd I believe cao will notify them about u accepting a new offer & time for new course is when u should show up

Good luck!

Are places really strict on two forms of ID? I am eighteen since March but I never applied for an age card but Id have college ID

• Advertisement

Thank you! Are places such as Hanover and Bishopstown bar very strict on ID for freshers week? I am eighteen but I would only have College ID

Hi are places such as hanover and bishopstown bar very strict on having two forms of ID on student nights?

Student union running events there? If so there'll be a lot of college id's used. But places in town will be strict if it's not a college night.

Yeah SU are running events but the flyers say two forms of ID , College&Age Card. I only have College ID

Ah Would say just chance it.

Advertisement