Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Championship 2016/17

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭dasa29

Good luck everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lots of differentials in my tie against TaytoCrisps.

Me: Heaton, Friend, Sanchez, Redmond, Lamela and Vardy

TaytoCrisps: Courtois, Morgan, Townsend, Tadic, Deulofeu and Ibrahimovic

The Ibra fear is palpable.

Leading TaytoCrisps by 20 points. My Sanchez + 20 vs Ibra and Courtois. I should have this tie in the bag unless Ibra explodes tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Leading in my game by 5 points.

Oscar, Martial, Terry +5 points vs. Hazard and Carroll.

I'd be disappointed to not win from here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Good to get some points on the board early! 6 up v Benimar and both have Hazard to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

AdpRo wrote: »
    Good to get some points on the board early! 6 up v Benimar and both have Hazard to play.

I'm currently on the 4th highest score in the league, and I'm guaranteed to lose :(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Need a 10 pointer from Courtois tomorrow to avoid defeat in the opening game, not looking good :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I'm 58 v fc kilcullens 56. Both have hazard and I have Carroll & terry v courtois. Should hopefully see it out barring a penalty save/red card but

Edit. Sorry, the 22 on bench was in a different head to head match I'm in, not this one. (Deleted part of comment relating to this)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭skippy15

1 point up on scrooge and I have hazard so a win barring a red card iI think

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Barring Ayew and Terry scoring well I should get off to a winning start

• Advertisement

Won easily in the end. It's nice to get off to a winning start.

As a result of my not captaining Aguero, I lose by one point to Benimar, gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

As a result of my not captaining Aguero, I lose by one point to Benimar, gutted.

Your assistance was much appreciated on that :)

Lost to Inish Gael this week.

Hard luck story of the week must go to Easy Rod and Legwinski who were joint top scorers this week with 80 but were up against each other!

Hard luck story of the week must go to Easy Rod and Legwinski who were joint top scorers this week with 80 but were up against each other!

Yeah saw that, terribly unfortunate!

Ye that's harsh. I won my h2h with 58 this week in comparison

My Stones +2 vs Aguero, Negredo, Foster and Friend (Or Koné's 2). Hard to see me winning now.

Thought I had sneaked a win against bunch of goons but stones getting only 1 leaves it a draw

Edit* forgot I took a 4 point hit congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

My Stones +2 vs Aguero, Negredo, Foster and Friend (Or Koné's 2). Hard to see me winning now.

Managed to win our battle of the promoted sides, hopefully we can go up again this year together!

Managed to win our battle of the promoted sides, hopefully we can go up again this year together!

Congrats on the win. That's 2 losses for me now which shows me just how hard it's going to be to get promoted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

2 wins in a row has me ticking along nicely. Highest points total in the league as well!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Up against AdpRo. Differences are:

My Hazard, Ozil, Costa, Benteke, Barkley, Evans and Williams vs AdpRo's Sanchez (c), Mané, Defoe, Negredo, Baines and Gibson.

Up against AdpRo. Differences are:

My Hazard, Ozil, Costa, Benteke, Barkley, Evans and Williams vs AdpRo's Sanchez (c), Mané, Defoe, Negredo, Baines and Gibson.

Your Hazard captain could be the difference, think it will be a close one now that Mane just scored.

Your Hazard captain could be the difference, think it will be a close one now that Mane just scored.

Yeah, hoping he keeps quiet for the rest of the match!

It now comes down to my Barkley and Williams +6 vs your Baines and Defoe. Hazard could have put the tie beyond doubt but was wasteful. Defoe could make the difference for you but I do favour my chances in this one.

It now comes down to my Barkley and Williams +6 vs your Baines and Defoe. Hazard could have put the tie beyond doubt but was wasteful. Defoe could make the difference for you but I do favour my chances in this one.

Yip, think you have this one alright, not sure what i was thinking ignoring Costa as a Kun replacement!! Really need Defoe to step up tomorrow.

Looks like I come away with a win AdpRo, 52-49. Baines nearly had an assist late on as well, heart in the mouth stuff for me!

Looks like I come away with a win AdpRo, 52-49. Baines nearly had an assist late on as well, heart in the mouth stuff for me!

Well played, Costa the difference. After a win the first day i've now 3 losses in a row, need a win next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Won my game with 36 points only. 36-23 and 4 places up to 16th.

Lucky:D

• Advertisement

It's my Amat +10 vs maigheo's Capoue, Alli and Redmond. Feeling reasonably confident I can get my third win of the season.

Advertisement