Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2016/2017 - OP updated 15/12/16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Think I'm gonna board the Spacecraft wagon as opposed to the Benteke bus next week

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

Was looking at Fantasy football fix, they have coutinho's ownership numbers down as:
    August 13th: 430,000
    August 19th: 940,000

yet he is just getting his second price rise tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Jaggo wrote: »
    Was looking at Fantasy football fix, they have coutinho's ownership numbers down as:

Wildcards don't count and if he went to 150% for his 1st rise and 150% tonight for 2nd, it doesn't matter once you go over 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Jaggo wrote: »

Also, there were almost 400,000 new teams added after GW1 which wouldn't count towards price changes.

Fantasy Football Fix currently predicting somewhere around 100 drops tonight.

Including Vardy, Tadic, Coleman, Lukaku, Gray, Mane and Fuchs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

FHFC wrote: »

Including Vardy, Tadic, Coleman, Lukaku, Gray, Mane and Fuchs.

That is the reason I hit the WC button, losing 0.3 at least if I didn't, far too much to absorb so early.

dahat wrote: »
    That is the reason I hit the WC button, losing 0.3 at least if I didn't, far too much to absorb so early.

Oddly, having set myself up for an early wildcard it looks like I won't be going this week. Only dropper is Vardy who I'll shift on tonight on the blind. Will take a hit later in week if needed.

I have 7 rising tonight and potentially 2 tomorrow. If I wildcarded pretty much only 3 or 4 more rising players I could fit in.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Load more predicted to drop tomorrow night...Morgan, VVD, Townsend, Eriksen, Silva, Alli.

Oddly, having set myself up for an early wildcard it looks like I won't be going this week. Only dropper is Vardy who I'll shift on tonight on the blind. Will take a hit later in week if needed.

I have 7 rising tonight and potentially 2 tomorrow. If I wildcarded pretty much only 3 or 4 more rising players I could fit in.

Having Ibra did give a bit more breathing space and a clear mind regarding using it early regardless of rises /drops. If he rises 0.2 he will fast become unaffordable imo.

It will be interesting to see who actually rises because if the algorithm is way off they will get plenty stick.

Load more predicted to drop tomorrow night...Morgan, VVD, Townsend, Eriksen, Silva, Alli.

Mmm. Missed Townsend. He'd be my only other risk. Need him to do something tomorrow!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Xaniaj

The % difference between fffix and fplstatistics is pretty large, it'll be interesting to see which is more accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Mmm. Missed Townsend. He'd be my only other risk. Need him to do something tomorrow!!

Sure look when he gets a brace tomorrow he'll reverse things. Be grand..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Including Vardy, Tadic, Coleman, Lukaku, Gray, Mane and Fuchs.[/quote

I've 4 of them!! That is not good

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Have pulled the trigger on Alli -> Lamela to free up funds for Benteke next week. Would have preferred to wait a while, but couldn't afford a .2 swing.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

I think money will be more important this year than last. There seems to be a couple of premium players doing well.

I think i will take a hit to avoid a price drop - Vardy to ibra. You could see ibra getting 2 price rises and Vardy dropping twice too. .3 million is probably worth the hit.

Is it too early for Benteke? A front line of Aguero, Zlatan and Benteke looks very tempting but expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Xaniaj wrote: »
    Is it too early for Benteke? A front line of Aguero, Zlatan and Benteke looks very tempting but expensive!

tekers defiantly on my radar, if he can get his villa form back he would be a must at 7.4. On the watchlist

Xaniaj wrote: »

I'll be wildcardig GW4 for sure. Negredo may be worth a punt for Vardy. Potentially heading for a rise tomorrow and a decent GW3 fixture home to Palace. Or Costa with Burnley at home GW3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭skippy15

Think going be taking a hit or two to stop the fallers and catch some risers-
    First Glance for a -4/ -8,
    Vardy- Ibra ( vardy due a drop and ibra get at least .2 rise so .3 swing)
    Mahrez- Redmond (needed for funds but .1 drop to .1 rise so .2 swing minimum

Gray to Negredo would be other switch again, for .1 drop .1 rise but may hold of on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

13,000 transfers in for Ibrahimovic already, bloody hell.

• Advertisement

13,000 transfers in for Ibrahimovic already, bloody hell.

Its the damage done to the rest of the team is what I'm curious about, to me those going with Ibra & Kun need to go with 352.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Gonna have to get ibrahimovic in. Vardy out.
    Need to get 1.5. Eriksen to Lamela.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'll be wildcardig GW4 for sure. Negredo may be worth a punt for Vardy. Potentially heading for a rise tomorrow and a decent GW3 fixture home to Palace. Or Costa with Burnley at home GW3.

Negredo has West Brom away in 3, Palace at home is in 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Cant afford Vardy to lbrahimovic. Cant afford another hit either.

:(

Frigg it, couldn't deal with the price swings so done Mahrez to Hazard and Gray to Negredo.

Negredo has West Brom away in 3, Palace at home is in 4.

Ah. Costa it is so.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Most be flipping mad to be contimplating a double transfer 1 game into the GW, just to beat a rise, and a drop!

dahat wrote: »
    Its the damage done to the rest of the team is what I'm curious about, to me those going with Ibra & Kun need to go with 352.

I have Aguero Kun Vardy.

Going to somebody like Benteke in the third spot and I'll feel like a millionaire in midfield. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I have Aguero Kun Vardy.

Going to somebody like Benteke in the third spot and I'll feel like a millionaire in midfield. :D

I have Aguero Ibra and Kane so I'll nearly be a billionaire!

• Advertisement

I have Aguero Kun Vardy.

Guess you will!

Hazard & Martial sucked alot of my midfield cash but i want Tekkers so sacrifice will have to be made but it's a tough task.

Advertisement