Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Price Changes 2016/2017 - OP updated 15/12/16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

My favourite thread of the year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

so it begins

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Oh how I have missed you Mick. It's great to see you back once again like a renegade master.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

No changes last night. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Paully D wrote: »
    No changes last night. :eek:

They're taking the Mick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,765 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Are transfers being tracked yet? None accounted for on fplstatistics yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

CSF wrote: »
    Are transfers being tracked yet? None accounted for on fplstatistics yet

Showing up now. I wonder how they're pulling from site since I can't find the link to all transfers in/out on home page, just seeing top 5 for both

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Showing up now. I wonder how they're pulling from site since I can't find the link to all transfers in/out on home page, just seeing top 5 for both

Not to mention that the formula might have changed again

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Well, this is about the time isnt it ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Negredo to be the first rise of the season? 17K transfers in to date. Next highest is Swansea's Kingsley with 11K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Has Vardy had many transfers out?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Nearly 10,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Nearly 10,000.

I'm gonna hold out with Vardy, lots of chances yesterday. Think he'll come good vs that Arsenal defense

14000 transfers in for coutinho who went off with cramp/hamstring injury
    Last time he went off like that he wasn't seen again for over a month ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭basillarkin

I still dont understand all these early transfers, it makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

never has

and never will

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

None whatsoever. Wait for the posts tomorrow night if say Hazard limps off in the last minute..'I already used my FT to bring Coutinho in for Firmino, what do I do now??!!!!'

Don't make early transfers is the answer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,283 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Do players selected on new teams count as transfers in? I'm sure theres a decent amount of leagues starting on Week2.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,765 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Do players selected on new teams count as transfers in? I'm sure theres a decent amount of leagues starting on Week2.

Don't think they do but couldn't swear to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Presume not,wildcard transfers don't count so i think that would be the same

• Advertisement

I know some weeks i could not be bothered with ff. Make a Transfer on the Saturday and pick the team so that i won't have to think about it again that week

I would think alot of people playing ff don't watch football. Tadic showing -10% .If you watched the game you would not be transferring him out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

sword1 wrote: »
    I would think alot of people playing ff don't watch football. Tadic showing -10% .If you watched the game you would not be transferring him out

Casuals just see 2 points and Man United away next. Most people in UK wouldn't have had access to full match anyway, just MOTD highlights

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone expected to go up/down tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

nope

• Registered Users Posts: 9,359 ✭✭✭Shedite27

FFS did a nice article about price changes in week 1 last year. Only 7 players went up in the entire first week. Basically don't expect too much so early.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Meant to stick this article in at the start of this thread too. The Scout piece is right (although this is technically GW2 not GW1. It's generally GW3 where it all kicks off, and its the drops you need to watch.

http://fantasyfootballpundits.com/early-season-fpl-price-change-trends-and-implications-for-wildcard-strategy/

Players who get no minutes and who are reasonably owned are the problem as the Scout piece suggests.

Rhodes, Yaya and Austin likely to drop this week for example.

FHFC wrote: »
    Meant to stick this article in at the start of this thread too. The Scout piece is right (although this is technically GW2 not GW1. It's generally GW3 where it all kicks off, and its the drops you need to watch.

http://fantasyfootballpundits.com/early-season-fpl-price-change-trends-and-implications-for-wildcard-strategy/

Players who get no minutes and who are reasonably owned are the problem as the Scout piece suggests.

Good article and price rises more unlikely if people have not left much money in the bank to upgrade to likes of Ibra.

FHFC wrote: »

Good article and price rises more unlikely if people have not left much money in the bank to upgrade to likes of Ibra.

• Advertisement

Gw2 starts a day earlier too

Advertisement