Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FPL 2016 Pay Leagues and Prize Leagues

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Long town fc post above. Prizes are poor 50 euro voucher for spirit and crate of that brew beer espically cost 10.40 enter

Those are special prizes, the main prizes will be cash and dependent on how many entries they have, exactly the same as other supporters club leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

FHFC wrote: »
    http://www.finnharps.com/fhfc/?p=3312

Harps League pot will officially pass the €2k mark by tomorrow at the latest.

A cool €1,000 likely to be first prize.

Go on, you know you want to!!! Enter via the link below.

Harps League pot is shooting up by the day.

€2,200 at present. Provisional prizes are a minimum of €1,000 for the winner, €25 monthly prizes, €200 to €250 for the cup, cash for league placings to 3rd but possibly 5th.

Click that link and get entered.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

From bohs.com forum....

Placeboh
    Club Captain

Post Re: Fantasy Football!
    Nice to see a few Finn Harps fans joining.Harps run a very good league in case anybody is interested....

http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=6961

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Sunday World mini-league: 2586328-603064
    They are promising prizes......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 harps1954

€2,5000 in the Finn Harps League prize pot now. Also, paying out on top 5 place finishes, monthly prizes, cup competition and Christmas bonus competition. Still time to enter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

harps1954 wrote: »
    €2,5000 in the Finn Harps League prize pot now. Also, paying out on top 5 place finishes, monthly prizes, cup competition and Christmas bonus competition. Still time to enter.

A little optimistic perhaps? ;)

spock. wrote: »
    A little optimistic perhaps? ;)

Yeah spotted that. But it it past €2,500 with prizes for 1-5.

€1k min for first.
    €500 for 2nd probably.

All will be confirmed when final tally is in.

Last chance....http://www.finnharps.com/fhfc/?p=3312

• Registered Users Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Could somone PM me the Bohs code?

I've paid but I'm not getting any reply to my email to them

nvm, just got the email.

Has anyone in the Fantasy Premier League cash league run by kevin moss partaken in previous years? I don't like the way he closed his group this morning and stated he can no longer post about the league finances due to gambling laws. This was after he pulled in record money which was well over £2k.

The timing is suspicious on the league start so i have a concern he is doing a runner with the money but if others can vouch for him it would put my mind at ease

Edit: He has removed all mention of prizes from his website and updated to say the league is only for fun and bragging rights.

I doubt its possible to get my money back but the whole thing is dodgy. Its amazing he could take money up until last night but as soon as FPL starts suddenly he is hit with gambling restrictions It stinks but is a warning that any league operater could do a runner at any time with funds so its important to exercise carefulness and diligence when choosing leagues

I also see thornhill legends have overnight, deleted all tweets related to the league!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

That sounds very dodgy. I only joined because he had past winners on site, including one infamous member on these boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Surely you could go to the police if someone makes off with €2k total :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,766 ✭✭✭✭CSF

stephenl15 wrote: »

Vigilante job, who doesn't like a pitchfork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I'm not in that league but that's absolutely disgraceful. Anything that can be done about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,766 ✭✭✭✭CSF

spock. wrote: »
    I'm not in that league but that's absolutely disgraceful. Anything that can be done about it?

He's probably just got that there to avoid gambling trouble, I get email warnings from PayPal about gambling too and I only run smaller money leagues.

• Advertisement

I'm in that. I'll await clarification before unleashing and hellfie on his ass.

He seemed a bit of a dick to me from the off but just decided to ignore him and win his money.

That sounds very dodgy. I only joined because he had past winners on site, including one infamous member on these boards.

Same as. He is bull****ting now on facebook and wont provide prize breakdown , i assume you are on there.

Ill ask him for a refund as im pulling out. It's a shame as he has over €3000 which is a nice league but he far too dodgy to be trusted, thats why I'm looking for past members here to vouch for him before i escalate.

His fund has nearly tripled over previous years so msybe the greed is getting the better of him. I would suggest to you to pull out. League spaces are too precious and £21 paid for a dodgy league that deleted all references to money is £21 too much. FHFC is there too i think, im not sure who else is in there but im pulling out, IF HE LETS ME!!!

FHFC wrote: »
    I'm in that. I'll await clarification before unleashing and hellfie on his ass.

He seemed a bit of a dick to me from the off but just decided to ignore him and win his money.

Would explain why he was advertising the league on Twitter to all and sundry. Couldn't we claim a refund on PayPal through the seller not providing said goods and services or is PayPal in the UK even that anti-gambling?

zarquon wrote: »
    Same as. He is bull****ting now on facebook and wont provide prize breakdown , i assume you are on there.

Ill ask him for a refund as im pulling out. It's a shame as he has over €3000 which is a nice league but he far too dodgy to be trusted, thats why I'm looking for past members here to vouch for him before i escalate.

Nope, I clicked the FB link on his crappy website but it gave me some error. So I'm not in group

stephenl15 wrote: »

Its in GBP, probably over €3000 now

Nope, I clicked the FB link on his crappy website but it gave me some error. So I'm not in group

He closed the group so i doubt he'll let anyone in now but he is spouting crap on fb

Would explain why he was advertising the league on Twitter to all and sundry. Couldn't we claim a refund on PayPal through the seller not providing said goods and services or is PayPal in the UK even that anti-gambling?

Paypal might seize all funds. If he is smart he would have withdrawn all funds by now

He was talking to me on fb nessenger but i asked for a refund and he went silent then. If i report to paypal, they will probably seize all remaining funds under gambling laws

• Registered Users Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Screenshots?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,375 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Anyone else enter the Bohemians league. I've paid my money and got no communication from the organiser and I haven't been added to the league.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Anyone else enter the Bohemians league. I've paid my money and got no communication from the organiser and I haven't been added to the league.

You have to email them.

Advertisement