Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FPL 16/17 50 euro league

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Yes sort of confused as well, I was in last year when it was restricted to 10, I didn't pm mirwillbeback last week as didn't see the post in time so not sure if I am in or not.

Last years league has been renewed so I am in it at the moment but not really interested if there is no cap on entrants to be honest, thought it worked well last year with just the 10 of us even if I did finish bottom!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,805 ✭✭✭✭CSF

AdpRo wrote: »
    Yes sort of confused as well, I was in last year when it was restricted to 10, I didn't pm mirwillbeback last week as didn't see the post in time so not sure if I am in or not.

Last years league has been renewed so I am in it at the moment but not really interested if there is no cap on entrants to be honest, thought it worked well last year with just the 10 of us even if I did finish bottom!
    Yeah I paid up, but would definitely like it capped at 15 max. My 'never to be even considered to be ever seen again' money budget doesn't stretch past the big boards league that mirwillbeback used to run also in the past.

Not that I've much of a chance of winning a league with even 14 other of you sharks in there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Sorry lads, apologies for not getting back to you, been away with work.

Last years league auto renewed so if you don't want in again feel free to leave. I'm capping at 20 as a few entrants came in immediately but wanted to be fair to those in last year too.

Could look at having 2 x 10 leagues but will probably be awkward.

PM me if you have suggestions or want out.
    Always teething problems to start, once we get going it will be grand :)

Last years league auto renewed so if you don't want in again feel free to leave. I'm capping at 20 as a few entrants came in immediately but wanted to be fair to those in last year too.

Nah 20 is grand enough, thanks for putting the time into running the league, always appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Limit of 20 is fine by me also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

20 is fine by me too.

Lads,

6 spots left.

If you want to enter to secure your place, you don't need to pay entrance fee yet, once it's in before season starts.

Going to close it at 20 so if interested get in asap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭timbel

Lads,

6 spots left.

If you want to enter to secure your place, you don't need to pay entrance fee yet, once it's in before season starts.

Going to close it at 20 so if interested get in asap :)

Hi mirwillbeback

Would like to give this a go.
    Do I need to PM you with team details?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Count me in if its still up for grabs,
    Will I pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Count me in. Can you pm me the payment details please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Reported your post Mir just in case you meant to send it as a PM instead. Prob not the best idea to be posting bank details for all to see?

PARlance wrote: »
    Reported your post Mir just in case you meant to send it as a PM instead. Prob not the best idea to be posting bank details for all to see?

Cheers pal, just saw that now. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Hardbreaks

In for this , joined there now, how many places you planning get payed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

Mir, 50 euros in and it's just a straight classic league is it? Count me in if so. Can you PM on details?

19 in, one spot left.

Late comers go on waiting list and any non payers will be replaced.

Best of luck to all :)

whats the story with places paid?

League full.

Will probably do 1st 2nd 3rd,

700, 200, 100 but will see what majority view is.

Sound can ya send me on payment info?

League full.

Will probably do 1st 2nd 3rd,

700, 200, 100 but will see what majority view is.

Sounds good to me

League full, 3 waiting to get in.

Anyone who hasnt paid by Saturday is bumped for the waiting list in order of when they applied.

Anyone needing the payment details again just let me know.

• Advertisement

3 drop outs when it came to paying the entry fee, let me know if anyone wants in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,923 ✭✭✭normanoffside

3 drop outs when it came to paying the entry fee, let me know if anyone wants in.

I will take a slot if still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lyndz123

Any places?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

you can take me out. Two awkward for me to transfer the money if it aint Paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭doozer16

I want in!
    Make it 25,
    ban someone,
    do something,
    I want in, will not be on here until 1 or 2 am fri nite sat morning, can do paypal, you know im good for it!!!!

Lads, 2 To pay that i cant see, not saying you didnt send it, maybe send me a PM...

D Lennon
    R Carroll

Doozer - you're in.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭doozer16

You Sir ,,,,,, are the man

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

How will the prizes shape up here then?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Markx wrote: »
    How will the prizes shape up here then?

€700 for the winner has been agreed I think. 200 for second and 100 for third if the league has 20 people who have paid up.

• Advertisement

Lads, I'll be away for a 6weeks from end April so can the top three as is pm me their details and i'll send on the winnings asap. For the leader who is 80 odd points ahead, I can send you on the winnings maybe in 2 weeks if lead is insurmountable. I've had a disaster of a season, no fear of me challenging since GW1 !!!

Advertisement