Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL 2016 Pay Leagues and Prize Leagues

• 12-07-2016 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Thread for posting ir promoting decent pay leagues, and codes for free leagues with decent prizes. Please also highlight leagues that may have stiffed you before if they are running again this season.

I'd suggest as I said last year that you keep local pub/club/local paper leagues out of this thread. Those leagues will wither away if a load of sharks from outside the area start snapping them up.

Final piece of advice, if you're onto a good private pay league while we'd all like to know about it note that there are a lot more than the regular posters snooping these threads for leagues. Some lurkers who share nothing but snap up everything so some of us learned last year to be selective what we shared with who....e.g. posting general info but give the codes or email in PM perhaps.

Good luck to all, except if course for those who are in my money leagues. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

First business.

With FPL failing to launch to date the Harps league is champing at the but to get going. Full details here when things go live.

In the meantime for those interested in the very popular Champions League add on some important points to note. You should have got this info by email if you were in the league last year but just to remind yous.

Initially, this is open ONLY to players who have played in last season’s Champions League and will then be opened up to anyone who played in the Harps 2015/16 Fantasy League. It is limited to only 64 players – so this will be available on a first come, first served basis. Closing date to confirm entry for those who were in last season’s Champions League will be 23.59 on Sunday 17th July (Edit : If the FPL site somehow hasn't launched by the weekend this deadline may be ammended) after which point it will be open to those who were in last season’s FHFC Fantasy Football League (more details of that if/when the situation arises). Payment is the only way that entry can be confirmed. Details and link for payment in the email. If you don't have it let me know.

For those not familiar....Cost of entering this is also €20 with a prize of €1,000 for the Champions League winner at the end of the season. Open to people already in the pay league. If it fills up as fast as we expect (15 to 20 places booked and paid already) a second one might be considered so let me know if interested.

How does the Champions League work (it’s very similar to the “real” Champions League). The 64 players will be drawn into 16 Groups of 4 Players
    with 6 group games starting in GW5. The top 2 in each group go into the knockout with 2 legged ties all the way to the semis. The Final will be a one-off game in GW37. Winner takes ALL!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

The Hype Train ‏@RealHypeTrain 15m15 minutes ago
    The Hype Train's official #FPL league will have a £100 cash prize this season. #AllAboard
    entry code: 39101-14124

Dan ‏@LfcDan 2h2 hours ago
    Got a @FreshPressUK PL fantasy football league set up: 10352-10829

We’ll sort some sort of cash prize out for the winner. Anyone can join.

West Ham News
    @WHUFC_News
    FPL is back! LIKE this tweet if you would like to join our prize league & we will DM you - £2 entry. 3 great prizes.
    West Ham News ‏@WHUFC_News 2h2 hours ago
    Prizes for last season's top 3 were:
    - FREE tickets to a league match at the new Stadium for 2nd & 3rd place
    - The new home shirt for 1st

FantasyFooty Updates ‏@Fpl_Updates 3h3 hours ago
    Join our FREE to enter #FPL league:
    £250 1st place prize
    Auto join: https://fantasy.premierleague.com?autojoin-code=550-469fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code
    Code: 550-469
    Sponsored by @FootballFanager

The Harps League is live and open for business...

http://www.finnharps.com/fhfc/?p=3312

Don't forget. If interested in the Champions League email to get on the waiting list and possibly generate interest for a second one.

Requested mod to change my smartarśe thread title as people are asking about pay leagues etc in general thread and to those not familiar with the best pay league in the LOI it may not be clear that I've not stumbled into the wrong forum.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

FHFC wrote: »
    Requested mod to change my smartarśe thread title as people are asking about pay leagues etc in general thread and to those not familiar with the best pay league in the LOI it may not be clear that I've not stumbled into the wrong forum.

You can change thread title yourself.
    Go edit>advanced and you can change it from there.

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »
    You can change thread title yourself.
    Go edit>advanced and you can change it from there.

Its not giving me an edit button on the OP or the 2nd post. Do edit ability expire after a period of time? Or is it cause I'm on mobile?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

FHFC wrote: »
    Its not giving me an edit button on the OP or the 2nd post. Do edit ability expire after a period of time? Or is it cause I'm on mobile?

Apologies, they do after 24 hours.
    Didn't look at date of your op.

Thanks mods for the name change.

Another excellent pay league here. Came 9th i think last season winning a few quid. @ this guy on twitter to join.

https://twitter.com/ellisiantheory/status/755835585265332224

Finn Harps Champions League 2016/17

Over 40 places gone in this and it has now been opened up to anyone who was in the FHFC League last year. You should have gotten an email and you have until 27th July to take up a place, first come first served.

There are already 10 or more on a waiting list for any remaining places, so if you are interested email to get on that list. A second CL will be considered depending on interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FPL Alerts ⚽️ ‏@FPL_Alerts 14h
    As per last year...
    FPL alerts league is FREE!
    With big cash prize! (just ask @husainjanoo)
    Plus other prizes too!

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=117754-38193

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,601 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'm doing my 20 euro 10 person pay league again this year (150 for winner and 50 for runner up). Already in is myself, stephen_l (last years winner) and mirwillbeback so that leaves 7 places for whoever wants it. Not going beyond 10 so first come first served really if I'm fortunate enough for it to go beyond 10 in terms of demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

CSF wrote: »
    I'm doing my 20 euro 10 person pay league again this year (150 for winner and 50 for runner up). Already in is myself, stephen_l (last years winner) and mirwillbeback so that leaves 7 places for whoever wants it. Not going beyond 10 so first come first served really if I'm fortunate enough for it to go beyond 10 in terms of demand.

I will do it :) Didn't want to join the big ones, but with 10 players limit I am more than happy to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'd like to join this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Me too please if there's still a spot free

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭loadwire

I'd be on for this too if space left, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Boots234

I'd like to join too if there was space?

I'll probably do this again as well. Defend my podium finish last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I'd be interested in this too if there's still space

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Interested as well id space left.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Interested as well. Pm. Sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭bossdrum

I'll join this if there is space.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

I would like to join as well but think you are passed the 10 at this point!

If you've a post in here and haven't pmed me, pm me and I'll arrange how to pay the entry with you, getting back to everyone who has already sent me PMs today. If you haven't posted or PMed me already, I'll be closing off entry unless it turns out I end up with less than 10 from those who've already expressed entry.

Finn Harps Champions League. Open to entrants in the pay league. Limited to 64 teams. Champs League format. €20 entry. €1,000 winner takes all.

Limited to last years entrants originally and only 6 places left.

EDIT. My mistake. This still limited to people who were in the Harps pay league last year till Wed. Somebody who is not even in this years league paid. May have been you Darian Late Scholar. Sorry for the confusion. Email finnharpsfantasyfootball@gmail.com to go on shortlist. Payment will be refunded if necessary.

• ^^^^

Payment sent

If you've a post in here and haven't pmed me, pm me and I'll arrange how to pay the entry with you, getting back to everyone who has already sent me PMs today. If you haven't posted or PMed me already, I'll be closing off entry unless it turns out I end up with less than 10 from those who've already expressed entry.

Pm sent :)

wonski wrote: »
    Pm sent :)
    Thanks, sending PMs back to everyone who got in touch tonight, just trying to find out the story with Paypal payments first, hearing that the situation has changed and the receiver is automatically being charged on the payment.

Once I've confirmed the story with that, I'll be sending a PM to everyone with payment details, can't be paying like a 2 euro charge for every entrant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭ Atlas Inexpensive Submarine

Thanks, sending PMs back to everyone who got in touch tonight, just trying to find out the story with Paypal payments first, hearing that the situation has changed and the receiver is automatically being charged on the payment.

Once I've confirmed the story with that, I'll be sending a PM to everyone with payment details, can't be paying like a 2 euro charge for every entrant :D

PM the night you put it up, didnt get a reply, just in case you missed it

I paid around 1 euro for sending 20 earlier. Just ask everyone to send payment to "family or friends". I can do bank transfer, not sure if other players, or you are happy to do it this way, though.

• Advertisement

PM the night you put it up, didnt get a reply, just in case you missed it

Got your pm, will be coming back to everyone tonight once I sort out payment details

Advertisement