Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Noccers Interview Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yup, a few times, nothing too exciting though..

Have you a favourite superhero?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Probably Iron Man. His Robert Downey Jr. movie version got me back into the whole hero thing.

Have you a favourite villain?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Old days it'd be the penguin, modern would be heath ledger's joker.

BAtman or superman?. (oh yes i went there)

Batman because he is more interesting.
    Superman is too sure of himself character wise and the unkillable unless you have some kryptonite thing gets old fast.

What are you reading at the moment?

The poisonwood bible - monster of a tale about a baptist minister and his family in the belgian congo from 1959 on..

Have you a favourite genre of book?.

• Advertisement

I've it narrowed down to two. Fantasy and Sci-Fi.
    Fireballs and dragons to lasers and pew pew pew.

Do you prefer legs or arses? :D

Arses, such a satisfying thing to hold on to :) *daydreams*

Go on so, bum or boobs?

Arses, easier to check out on the sly. :pac:

Sexiest celebrity?

You need decent sunglasses man!

Have a soft spot for kylie :o

Yours?

I'm enjoying Jennifer Lawrence at the moment.

Weirdest non sex related internet video you have seen?

• Advertisement

Probably a few music videos like stuff by aphex twin..

Favourite crisps?.

Salt and vinegar Hunky Dorys.

Do you watch Game Of Thrones?

Nope haven't even seen two minutes of it, maybe some day.

Can you play any musical intruments?.

Not anymore, used to be able to play the tin whistle.

Can you?

Guitar, though rusty now. Keep meaning to pick it back up..

City or country?

City for now country is beautiful but a bit quiet for me.

If you could take over the world would you?

Big question, immediate instinct is no.. It'd be way too much for me..

Do you drive?

I don't have a licence but I could if I needed to.

Do you like brum brums?

I like most things with engines :)

Is it raining there?

Not at the moment but that could change with how nasty it is outside at the mo.

What is your ideal weather?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Not at the moment but that could change with how nasty it is outside at the mo.

What is your ideal weather?

Cold but dry.

Would you rather be the big or little spoon? Explain your answer.

Cold but dry.

Would you rather be the big or little spoon? Explain your answer.
    I like to change it up but usually the big spoon.
    Just habit I suppose, generally don't get to be the small spoon with women.

Are you allergic to anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

Nope.

What's your favourite colour?

Black.

Favourite time of day?

Black.

Favourite time of day?

About now. In fact night over day :)

Why has a regular sandwich given me such discomfort?

I'm guessing the bread.

What was your sandwich?.

I'm guessing the bread.

What was your sandwich?.

It was ham, lettuce, teeny bit of coleslaw and sundried tomatoes. I think it is the knock on effect from last night's curry chips :(
    Had a bad stomach all week and what do I go and do? Eat feckin chips. Such an eejit.

How are you doing?

Sundried tomatoes then, tough to digest sometimes. Anyway i'm doing ok usual swings and roundabouts

Any plans for the week?.

Sundried tomatoes then, tough to digest sometimes. Anyway i'm doing ok usual swings and roundabouts

Any plans for the week?.

Perhaps. They aren't something I usually eat.

A drink and some chats tomorrow. Then work then maybe an adventure at the weekend :)

Do you like adventures?

• Advertisement

I'm generally not too adventurous, but i do take the odd mad notion and could end up anywhere

What way do you like to spend free time?.

Advertisement