Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dress for family wedding!!!

Options
  • 07-07-2016 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello there,

Just wondering if anybody has any suggestions for dress shopping, its for a family wedding so want something fancy. Thinking about going to Dublin this weekend? Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Can you give us a bit more details....

1. How soon is the wedding?
    2. Is it in Ireland?
    3. Do you have a budget in mind?
    4. How old are you?
    5. Are there certain styles that suit your shape?

Etc, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

I bought a Jaques Vert dress in Magee in Donegal for a wedding last week. I have never had so many people comment on an outfit as I did on this dress. This image doesn't really do justice to it. The colour is beautiful - particular for my irish skin!
    010_041806_353.jpg?sw=100

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

There are some gorgeous dresses in Monsoon - planning on taking a look this evening after work myself for my brothers wedding.

have just been looking at them on HOF website - they may be cheaper on there than in Monsoon itself so worth a look:
    http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Dresses/BRAND_MONSOON_301,default,sc.html&redirectQuery=monsoon

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Nua

House of Fraser or Arnotts is where I'd head, lots of different shops/concessions under the same roof . . .

Advertisement