Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

You must really like them fruit circles! I couldn't stand that stuff, in fact, I think it was the bottle of that I got that made me decide it was time for DIY :D

I have about a years supply of fruit circles here but you know this Super Cereal is very good. Gonna try out the Unicorn cake later and see what it's like. BTW if you'd like to try some fruit circles just gimme a shout.:D

Limitless on a Sig 150 tc with a Unicorn Milk clone. There's a 0.25 dual clapton in the tank,100w and it's dare I say it,better than the Avocado,flavour is immense and it's 80vg so it's a little cloudy here but a fantastic vape.

ky2NQq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

jno547 wrote: »
    I have about a years supply of fruit circles here but you know this Super Cereal is very good. Gonna try out the Unicorn cake later and see what it's like. BTW if you'd like to try some fruit circles just gimme a shout.:D

I have 14/15ml still left in the bottle I bought still, probably never use it, lol. I think Unicorn cake was their best one tbh, it's not bad. Especially for the money

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

.. today "stealth" 100w in Tesla.:rolleyes:
    4d0cf647b137.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

Lovey morning wood!

qA4QK7R.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

ksjenVs.jpg

Epic vape mail! Image is flipped, one side is blue, other is purple!

Sweet, what mod is it? I only ever go for plain ol' standard mods, but some day I might like something a little out of the ordinary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

"Coming Soon"

W6uE9xT.jpg?1

:D:D

moleyv wrote: »
    "Coming Soon"

W6uE9xT.jpg?1

:D:D

:eek: show us !!! show us !!! show us !!! :eek::cool:

I know what the top one is at least ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

rPFHyyz.jpg

b3kY4Le.jpg?1

I knew that mod was the triangle shaped box :) How are you getting on with it? worth the punt?

I knew that mod was the triangle shaped box How are you getting on with it? worth the punt?

Nope, that is the one that was in the small box, the other is its larger brother ;)

Nope, that is the one that was in the small box, the other is its larger brother ;)

Ahhhh! I knew I'd seen that shape box in a review for some fancy mod though :D

Innokin Coolfire IV TC100 and Wotofo Conqueror.

PLZfBJ.jpg

MAGE RTA by CoilArt just arrived...:D:D 2*6wraps24gaSS316L sweeeet:eek:

586085b43f74.jpg

lukas2283 wrote: »
    MAGE RTA by CoilArt just arrived...:D:D 2*6wraps24gaSS316L sweeeet:eek:

586085b43f74.jpg

How long did it take to get to you? FT if I remember right?

How long did it take to get to you? FT if I remember right?
    you're right FT :cool:
    have to wait 8 days :rolleyes:
    872d8d699ad4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

lukas2283 wrote: »
    you're right FT :cool:
    have to wait 8 days :rolleyes:
    snip

sorry if this sounds stupid but what shipping option did you use and what did it cost? I am a really impatient person when it comes to buying online so anyway I can get cheap gear to my door in under 2 weeks I'll take it! :D

• Advertisement

Think I shall be ordering that Mage tank now that I've moved. Didn't want to when I was between addresses, did order a Tesla nano from GB using my AdressPal, which is still floating about out there somewhere :D

Think I shall be ordering that Mage tank now that I've moved. Didn't want to when I was between addresses, did order a Tesla nano from GB using my AdressPal, which is still floating about out there somewhere

Probably eloped with my koopor primus...

Probably eloped with my koopor primus...

Hope they're having fun then, the c**ts :D 2 weeks waiting on mine now, last sighted in Belgium

Lost Vape Triade / Aromamiser Supreme / VGOD Blue Dream

e2mvjrG.jpg?1

Lost Vape Therion / KFv5 (Tobecco) / Castle Black

9Bdk3t8.jpg?1

wkwy2Dw.jpg?1

Little and big bro

LOwekH5.jpg?1

yoeKrbC.jpg?1

Dual Vertical 25ga 5 spaced wraps SS316L (0.2ohm)

O8JHPbU.jpg?1

Wicking

H8qcyfM.jpg?1

The therion hasn't really left my hand, I complained about the tobecco clone (and something is still a bit wrong to my mind or what I was expecting) but it also hasn't left my hand. Parallel batteries are great for battery life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭flas

Koopor Plus, Smok TF RTA (G2), Rocket Mole

0CQ3l1X.jpg?1

Do mole juice deliver to ireland or where did you get it, love one hit wonder rocketman but 100ml of rocket mole for £12 sterling is great value!

flas wrote:
    Do mole juice deliver to ireland or where did you get it, love one hit wonder rocketman but 100ml of rocket mole for £12 sterling is great value!

I use parcel motel. I don't think they ship direct to Ireland. They do free shipping (to UK) if you spend over 30 pound (I think). The code for it is on the website and not sure if it is a permanent offer. Also check their FB page for updates, sometimes there are delays with making and sending stock due to a sick child, which is why they set up molejuice to raise money for charity.

I'm not connected despite the username :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭flas

I use parcel motel. I don't think they ship direct to Ireland. They do free shipping (to UK) if you spend over 30 pound (I think). The code for it is on the website and not sure if it is a permanent offer. Also check their FB page for updates, sometimes there are delays with making and sending stock due to a sick child, which is why they set up molejuice to raise money for charity.

I'm not connected despite the username :)

Just had a look and seen that alright, an even bigger reason to order from them!they are completely out of stock for the moment though,I will just have to keep checking! Cheers

With all my faffing about earlier, I did get to test the cuboid a lot tonight, and I'm liking it muchly. Just feels like the perfect fit for me atm. I'm even in TC mode, which is rare for me, but it's nice and smooth on this device

jXXog5g.jpg

xN2JX6L.jpg

• Advertisement

EJerJcQ.png

Advertisement