Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Well the first of the 4 Pico's I ordered came today and I'm really impressed. Here it is in the middle with a Pico tank. To the left is an Istick 50watt and to the right is a Tesla nano for size comparisons.

The pico looks slick in black

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

The pico looks slick in black

Yeah it is one of the new colours, I also have 2 of the new brushed steel ones coming.

iStick-Pico_17.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Don't suppose you want another Pico for that Tesla? :D

The pico is smaller, but damn those Tesla's are by far the best small mod I have ever had. They are built like tanks and probably weight the same too. :D

The pico is smaller, but damn those Tesla's are by far the best small mod I have ever had. They are built like tanks and probably weight the same too. :D

Yeah, looking for one, have my Pico up for sale, thinking the tesla would be better for the wider tanks like my Avocado and the Mage that I'm eyeing up. Love the look of it too. Pretty smart. Also I never go over 60w.

• Advertisement

Yeah, looking for one, have my Pico up for sale, thinking the tesla would be better for the wider tanks like my Avocado and the Mage that I'm eyeing up. Love the look of it too. Pretty smart. Also I never go over 60w.

I would say the biggest tanks without overhang would be 24mm, maybe 25 if you are lucky. Still worth the purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Yeah it is one of the new colours, I also have 2 of the new brushed steel ones coming.

I have a silver pico ordered. Cant wait.

How does this compares with Tesla?

coldfire1x wrote: »
    I have a silver pico ordered. Cant wait.

How does this compares with Tesla?

I would say build quality and battery life are far better on the Tesla, but for the price and simplicity the Pico is the next best thing. You can't really go wrong with either imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

PT4xzh0.jpg?1

7WkzRns.jpg?1

4Dwbsyh.jpg?1

That looks pretty smart. is it a wrap? or did it come in that finish?

• Advertisement

That looks pretty smart. is it a wrap? or did it come in that finish?

That's the finish. Said I would go for something different. only thing is that it's pretty glossy, so if you suffer from sweaty hands it could be slippy. The black version has a rubberised finish though.

moleyv wrote: »
    That's the finish. Said I would go for something different. only thing is that it's pretty glossy, so if you suffer from sweaty hands it could be slippy. The black version has a rubberised finish though.

How much, and where from? I swore I wouldn't look at more single 18650 mods, but that looks nice.

66 dollars on fast tech with the code MAP. SMY SDNA75. It comes with presets so makes the learning curve on the evolv software a bit easier. With the code it's not too much of a premium over other single 18650 devices for a dna chip.

I seem to have to put the temp up fairly high though compared to my other devices. Might just be the build I have in there though. A 0.3 build in a kayfun might not be the best idea but I'm out of thinner SS at the moment. I'll do another few builds in the coming days to see how it goes.

I have been using the Pico tank for over a week now and I just have to give it another mention. This tank is amazing, tiny, great flavour and super silky smooth to vape. If you enjoy mouth to lung vaping similar to how you would smoke a ciggy then this tank delivers in spades. I find myself constantly vaping it just for how enjoyable the vape is from it and not because I need to satisfy my nicotine craving.

I highly recommend using some ego one clr coils with this gem, it won't disappoint. I would say it is the perfect mouth to lung tank and hands down my new favorite tank. The direct lung users may not like it as airflow is quite restrictive, but perfect for mtl. You also need a needle tip bottle to fill it as the fill holes are tiny. Just ordered 2 more. :)

[IMG][/img]image_zpsirpsc8l4.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I have been using the Pico tank for over a week now and I just have to give it another mention...

..I highly recommend using some ego one clr coils with this gem, it won't disappoint.

Is that the Melo III mini tank that comes with the Pico bundle or something else OS1R1S?

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Is that the Melo III mini tank that comes with the Pico bundle or something else OS1R1S?

The tank he has is called the Pico, bought separately. The one that comes with the Pico mod kit is the Melo III, different tank ;)

No mate it is a seperate tank. Pico it is called. It is very expensive at €130, but I got a really good clone from vapvip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

No mate it is a seperate tank. Pico it is called. It is very expensive at €130, but I got a really good clone from vapvip

You could buy multiple genuine high wattage mods for that! :eek:

Jsmurff wrote: »
    You could buy multiple genuine high wattage mods for that! :eek:

Hence why I bought a clone instead. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Hence why I bought a clone instead. ;)

What kind of coil this tank takes?

• Advertisement

coldfire1x wrote: »
    What kind of coil this tank takes?

It comes with an rba deck to build your own, but it also comes with and adapter to use Ego one CLR coils.

http://meshbuilds.com/the-pico-rta-by-the-vape-review/

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

Matchy-matchy:D:D:D:D:D

c8f2948061452fa2med.jpg

Some more matchy-matchy. Never really understood the appeal of temp control but now I am hooked!

390328.jpg

I rarely use TC, but have been dipping in a bit more lately. Only use ss wire atm, so it's nice to be able to switch back and forth without fuss.

I rarely use TC, but have been dipping in a bit more lately. Only use ss wire atm, so it's nice to be able to switch back and forth without fuss.

If I am not mistaken the clp2 is Ss when I went in to the settings the coil was set to nickle :eek: And it was giving off a very harsh vape but set it to ss and have it on 190c with soft ramp up and it is velvety smooth! Over the moon with this purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

I did a little tornado over iPV:D 26ga/SS316L/10wraps/3.5mm

4b6a52be4725.jpg

Tobecco 25mm super tank mini & Sigelei Fuchai 213W

image_zpszbki4281.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Moonshot, Minikin and Super Cereal. :)

gkXqaE.jpg

You must really like them fruit circles! I couldn't stand that stuff, in fact, I think it was the bottle of that I got that made me decide it was time for DIY :D

• Advertisement

You must really like them fruit circles! I couldn't stand that stuff, in fact, I think it was the bottle of that I got that made me decide it was time for DIY :D

:pac::pac:

Advertisement