Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this Malware?

• 21-06-2016 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

In Chrome I have these 2 annoying ads at the top of most of my searches, they're annoying because they take a second to apear causing me to misclick, thing is there are zero results for Adxfactory malware or adware, usually someone else would have posted about it somewhere by now.

FgZIFkv.png

Ive ran all the usual scans with ADW and a few others but they dont find anything, no suspicious looking extensions either, Adblock plus installed.

Another possibly related issue is these infuriating company logo images in searches, not sure if its Google testing a feature or another sign of infection, they're annoying anyway:

tEeHDvW.png?1

Any suggestions for either? Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement