Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The English Board Charter (Updated June '05)

• 09-04-2003 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

Welcome to the English board!

The rules.

1- Stay on topic. This board is for the discussion of the English language and topics related to it.

2- Please be civil, sensible and courteous. Do not make fun of people. Do not spam, troll or use insulting language.

The Rules will be enforced.

This thread is closed, but please feel free to contact me should you have any comments or suggestions. I read my private messages!

Thanks for your time,

Praetorian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

"Antidisestablishmentarianism" has already been suggested, many times, as Word of the Day. Please do not suggest it again.

I will ban people who post it on the thread as a W.O.T.D. suggestion and have done so already.

There's also the possibility that a word has already been suggested for W.O.T.D. If in doubt, please search the thread for the word.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement