Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe Repairs

• 14-08-2002 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

Okay it's a weird one but I have about 4 pairs of Doc Martens that need soleing, anyone know where in Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

There is a place in sea road, just past the blue note and massimos, called heffernan's. Its a local shop but next door is the place that repairs shoes. Actually the guy that does the repairs is the same guy that owns heffernan's next door so if he isn't in the shoe repair shop call into heffernan's. BTW the guy can't hear or speak very well, seriously i'm not winding you up, but you'll probably be talking to someone else anyway.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I heartily recommend Heffernans.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

On the side of the street as The Kings Head, walking down towards Jury's Inn, there's a place along there.

Might be another alternative :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Originally posted by SyxPak
    On the side of the street as The Kings Head, walking down towards Jury's Inn, there's a place along there.

Might be another alternative :)
    Yeah that's the one in the Old Mall just off High St. next door to Net Access. But I would highly recommend Heffernans also. The guy is mute, and you usually communicate with him by writing things down in the shop. His prices are quite resonable if I recall (it's been a while).

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

I've had a few pairs repaired by the guy in Sea Road. He's good and not that expensive. Be warned - he's usually busy and might take a few days to get to your repairs. Don't be expecting them back the next day.

K

• Advertisement
Advertisement