Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last day pranks ???

Options
  • 28-04-2000 8:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

Anyone got any ideas as to what i can do today as it's my last day ?

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

do u get to deal directly with clients?
    always fun to sent some odd/evil mails

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

Nah... i just work witht he dumb ass users here !!!!

g1mps the lot of them !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Could you make them all think they crashed the whole system/network beyond repair?
    With some phoney message boxs popping up telling them their files have been succesfully deleted?

Of course I don't know your exact role, or the level of computer leetness possesed by your 'users'.
    But if you have any knowledge of programming, it's pretty easy to make a few phoney pop-up box's, with different responses.
    A similar effect can be gotten with javascript prompts...
    If you make a html page with a javascript pop-up dialog box, and set it as wallpaper (Win9x) it gives a foolproof impression of a real error message. smile.gif
    Classic stuff.

If you're interested, I could post some scource code to make the pop-up boxs, then you can just run it through a compiler.
    network.bmp
    smile.gifthat's sure to put the sh!ts up them smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

your sooooooooooooooo EVIL smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

A cool one I heard of was to install a font which looks like normal but had all the chars upside down. Set as system font. When they complain tell them to turn the monitor upside down till ya can find a fix.

Good for a laugh or 2.
    Al.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

Pull a mooney and leg it out the door!

Never gets old. biggrin.gif

I OwN j00!
    2040.gibworld.com

[This message has been edited by 2040 (edited 30-04-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

well i decided to leave and let WWman clean my desk, that was funny.... nearly as good as mooning everyone, but a little less offensive.
    well i'm in my new job , in town, it's war. + sunny, and all the women just strip off at lunch ... it's fupping great !! wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Gamblor:
    well i'm in my new job , in town, it's war. + sunny, and all the women just strip off at lunch ... it's fupping great !! wink.gif

Working in town is agony during the summer smile.gif

Advertisement