Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deutsche Bank International

Options
  • 29-04-2000 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if any of you's have gone for interviews with them or worked there. I first went to them for a dip scanner job (not IT) but the people giving the interview thought that I was to skilled and send my CV down to the IT department. I was told that the manager of the IT department wanted to meet with me for the position of IT Operator Support (from what I was told it involves fixing and making computers and also something to do with net works) I just would like to hear what people think of Deutsche Bank (its in the IFSC in Dublin). Would you say that I'm in with a chance even though I didn't do the best in the maths test (it was to do with money more than anything else and I’m not to good doing money and maths as one)???
    If I do get by this stage I just have one more interview and then a medical

Advertisement