Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

summer job

Options
  • 20-04-2000 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭

Howdy,
    First year Computer student.. worked before adminning NT networks.. and general tech support, troubleshooting
    CV is up at www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~gavin
    ( or www.gormans.org - hehe )

Basically looking for a job, starting from either june1st or middle of may.. whichever is handiest for employer !
    Thanks
    Gav

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you dont have in your cv what you are doing now???
    i presume since your site is on redbrick you are in dcu.
    what are you doing? what year are you in?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

First year Computer student

you dont have in your cv what you are doing now???

these things are better if put on your cv
    believe it or not, my boss doesnt read these boards so he wouldnt know hes in first year puter science.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

true enough unless you work in spinsol smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Put some dates on your cv, and list stuff most recent first (ie top).

Al.

• Advertisement

anyway, ive put you forward for summer work.

your cv needs a lot of work on it buy the way, but ive managed to add that you do ca in dcu, i think ?
    hope you get that call, its a cool place to work, and it means you can buy me pints!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

hmm... who is a stupid boy, gavin is, gavin is. The cv that is there in a .doc file is an older version than the html one...
    Hmm.. probably shouldn't really say that too, get myself kicked out of a job before i even start. OK, well thanks all for ur advice !
    and thanks wwman fer submitting CV, I will gladly purchase pints smile.gif ( well 1 or 2 anyway )

Gav

Advertisement