Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat Diggyfone

Options
  • 31-03-2000 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Right just went to an interview for a IT operator with them on wednsday,

the intervire was going on great and it lasted for a full hour (first time that ever happend)
    on thursday I got a phone call from CPL (it was through them)(Emily Nolan)
    she started to ask me questions about the interview and what not ie. how it went!!

after all the questions she goes to me that she was on the phone to them a few hours before hand and they said that they did not want to contune with me as the thought i would be board in the position and was more suted to helpdesk or nt desktop support. the prob is that i wanted the job realy bad and never gave any reasion for them to think this.

after been lead on by the guy who gave the interview (Marte Nister) ie. "we usely do a second interview but i'll see if we can skip that with you" i didn't get the job!!!!!!!!!

IT PAYED 21K A YEAR (and i'm only 19) i would have loved this job as he him self said to me that it could be use as an entry level job for me to get into the it department a few years down the road.

well that was my rant about esat

THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!

ps... please forgive the bad spelling smile.gif

frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif
    frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's a bad buzz man - CPL sorted me out in my job in ebeon, and they were cool.

That's a right pain in the bum from that guy who interviewed you. Bold Esat!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

sutty, ask gary mullen i cpl to forward your CV onto steve dixon. we will have a position coming up n about 4 weeks i think.
    if its helpdesking and NT you want, we got it....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

sutty, ask gary mullen i cpl to forward your CV onto steve dixon. we will have a position coming up n about 4 weeks i think.
    if its helpdesking and NT you want, we got it....
    or email me your CV and i'll give it to hm personally. cant promise anything, but its worth a mail aint it!

Advertisement