Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wwm

Options
  • 10-03-2000 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

ian hear phone me r send me a txt msg im going to dub tommower u around and ill sell you the hd . caster if you c him tell him im looking for him . if i he dosent contact me ill call into your bookshop and give you the hd for him and he can send me down the cash . right cya

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I won't be there tomorrow but drop it in anyway if nessecary and i'll give it to him next week sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

well dident get up to dub today tell him to turn on his phone some time today and ill phone him . im going up to dub on tuesday though

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i should be able to meet you on tuesday morning for a coffee.
    just mail me and tell me when you will be in dublin.
    i'll have my phone on all the time for the next 2 days...so you can get me if you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Wow, you mean you're actually going to turn your phone on!!!! *has heart attack*

Advertisement