Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Status:

Options
  • 18-02-2000 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Jesus i'm ****ing bored. I didn't think work could ever get so boring !! I really really need something to do. All this free time is making me abusive and aggresive !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

If you're bored, just sleep or read a magazine.
    Maybe you can nip off to the bog with one of your co-workers for a quicky! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

oi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

sounds like fun, but I'm not allowed in the ladies toilets after the last time though.

Anywhoo about the boredom, you will have to give a job description before I can suggest something but for a start I suggest that you set up a little business of your own then you can go to work earn lots and hopefully earn a bit on the side during work hours. I kinda do that but I tend to eat all the profits on the way from the Dunnes Stock room to the dressing room d'oh

bye for now
    Baz

Advertisement