Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

One-sided friendships

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,847 ✭✭✭✭ eth0_

Not from what i've seen. The 'other party' is just a bit boring whereas SYL is more outgoing and more of a laugh.
    I certainly wouldn't change my personality for a friend who doesn't seem to give two ****s.

And SYL did say that he had tried broaching the subject with his friend but he didn't want to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,038 ✭✭✭✭ LegacyUser

Originally posted by eth0_
    Not from what i've seen. The 'other party' is just a bit boring whereas SYL is more outgoing and more of a laugh.
    I certainly wouldn't change my personality for a friend who doesn't seem to give two ****s.

So the other person is more introspective maybe? He might find Syl's outgoing personality a touch vacuous? I think Syl would do well to tone down his carousing for a while and spend more time with his friend.

Hmm this almost sounds like it's his friend that's posting.
    As SYL said, this is a recent occurance, and to call SYL 'vacuous' because he's fun to be around...well, that's a bit rich.

Hmm this almost sounds like it's his friend that's posting.
    As SYL said, this is a recent occurance, and to call SYL 'vacuous' because he's fun to be around...well, that's a bit rich.

Apologies, I didn't mean to imply that Syl was lacking wit or intelligence, far be it from me to suggest this as I don't even know the bitch ;). What I am suggesting is this:

Syl's friend might find that when out socializing, Syl's conversation is inane, trivial and tiresome. If Syl were to speak with him one-on-one this may not be the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,657 Ph3n0m

Originally posted by dumb larry

Apologies, I didn't mean to imply that Syl was lacking wit or intelligence, far be it from me to suggest this as I don't even know the bitch ;). What I am suggesting is this:

Syl's friend might find that when out socializing, Syl's conversation is inane, trivial and tiresome. If Syl were to speak with him one-on-one this may not be the case.

even IF that was the case, surely anyone with enough intelligence would sit down and tell them their problems, like SYL wants to do, instead of acting like a tool, like his friend is

and syl isnt banned because he is contraversial, he is banned because he is a very naughty boy, I am sure eth0_ can back me up on that one ;)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Ph3n0m

and syl isnt banned because he is contraversial, he is banned because he is a very naughty boy, I am sure eth0_ can back me up on that one ;)

*blush* he's "fiesty" :-D

wow i dont know either SYL or eth0_ personally but hell thanks to their "sharing" with the rest of the boards, I feel I know them, they remind me of younger brother when he wanted to have a shag, making sure I was well out of the house, so he wouldnt have any "suprises"......lol

even IF that was the case, surely anyone with enough intelligence would sit down and tell them their problems, like SYL wants to do, instead of acting like a tool, like his friend is

Oh well, good luck to Syl convincing his friend of his non-idiot status. I'm off to smoke a bowl.

/me huggles ph3nom - you got mighty purdey eyes :OP hehehe

/me huggles ph3nom - you got mighty purdey eyes :OP hehehe

hey stop that!!!!! SYL maybe contraversial but I seriously dont want him trying to kick me around at Motorhead, unless its done in a playful kinda way.......lol :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 smiles

hey stop that!!!!! SYL maybe contraversial but I seriously dont want him trying to kick me around at Motorhead, unless its done in a playful kinda way.......lol :)

SYL is not banned for being contraversial, he is banned for name calling and general annoyingness.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 Caesar_Bojangle

Syl i used to act that way to one of my mates and probably still do, his reason is probably the same as mine which was.....................

I have been friends with him for years and i would see him nearly everyday or at least speak to him on the phone and because i would be seeing him everyday he began to get on my nerves and piss me off, he would always be up and my house always wanting to go everywhere i would be going.

I felt as if i was losing the freedom i had. So i felt the only way to get some sanity would be to shun him, i wouldnt loan him my things even though he would gladly loan me his sister if i wanted:D.

He doesnt hate you he probably just see's you as always there no matter what, just give him time to himself a mutual break between y'all and he'll soon change his attitude.

too much time together = bad

Advertisement