Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wwa

• 30-04-2002 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to the WWA show? It looks good with Sabu And Jerry Lynn involved, Aj Styles too, most of the roster are ****ebags but there are some crackers there. The only problems is that WWA are great for promising and crap for delivering, like in Las vegas there, they advertised Randy Savage in the main event and when they had everyones money they changed the main event to Brian (Grandmaster Sexay) Christopher, Slighty Ropey!

bomB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I am going and shall have ringside sits!!!!!!! yay me :)

Sabu is not the best at turning up to shows aswell .The whole line up looks a little dodgey .Alot of injured wrestlers .Im undecided about going to this show.Sure what the hell we dont get many shows in Ireland .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Once you get past the whole "Wrestling in Ireland" thing and look at it, The show wasnt great at all, filled with bogey gimmick matches and crap wrestlers. I know im kinda involved in this one but in all honesty the irish Whip Show is going to rock, i got tickets even before i got involved, the line up is fantastic, all the wrestlers were picked as being the best in their style of wrestling.
    im going to WWA too, again just because its "Wrestling in ireland" but im lookin forward to the Irish Whip show Big Time.

Bomb

Thats true .WWA is just big names .Irish whip is will be great matches . I havnt got any tickets for either show yet .

Either have I , but the earlier the tickets to irish whip are sold the better chances there are of getter some more big names in to the show, so im goin to get my tickets this weekend, are you going to the afternoon show or the night show?

Bomb

• Advertisement

I really dont know yet .What do you rekon would be the best to see ? Actually i must get some picture's as i will be starting up a new website about wrestling in Ireland .Im a little excited as i think wrestling has picked up in Ireland a little and im wondering were its going to go .Would love to see a show with all Irish wrestlers .

The irish Whip show is a must see just because its all irish promoted, Ill be backstage and im helping promote and do some organising, The september show should have some irish Wrestlers in it, hopefully myself included, but theres a chance i might be reffing in the june show. ill be getting pictures backstage taken for 3count, so i can give you a few of the pics.
    You will have a better chance of getting some good pictures at IWW cause WWA wont let anyone near the barrier even to get decent pics. There should be a meetNGreet after the irish Whip shows too, so you can get pics with the wrestlers for your site.
    Might even be able to arrange an interview or two for you , possibly. The promoter is trying to book Jake the snake for the old timers, it would be cool to see an old schooler at this gig!

bomb

That sounds cool .Were do you do your wrestling training ?? Im going to do it soon.I was looking at some training in the UK with Mark Sloan .Im just over an American football injury so my body is ready for another beating :) Im going to take a look at this school in Bray .

Just got some mats and stuff and starting bumping and flipping and stuff like that, then started practicing simple moves etc. im going over to FWA in a while for a week to train too.

bomb

Yeah i will be going over to FWA too .It seems to be the best over there at the moment .I was going to be going over to UPW last year unfortunatly family problems hindered that .It was alot of money but they were going to set me up with accomdation .They were actually very helpfull .

• Advertisement
Advertisement