Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

star trek nationalities?

• 24-01-2002 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

this is a stupid question really,
    but dos anyone know what nationality the actor who plays Dr. Bashier in DS9 is?

hes got and eastern name (i forget what it is) so im wondering if he is actually english.

on another note, does any one else feel like cutting Mojor Kira's head off?:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by BiTchiN
    on another note, does any one else feel like cutting Mojor Kira's head off?:p
    I quite like her... firey emmm :D

As for Bashier, no i don't know where he from!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I don't know what nationality he is but arn't the two of them married or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Quick search on imdb.com gives us

Birth name
    Siddig El Fadil
    Date of birth (location)
    21 November 1965,
    Sudan
    Mini biography
    Was born in the Sudan in Northern Africa, but spent most of his life in ... (show more)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

if I remember correctly from the episode where we find out that he was geniticaly (sp?) modified in the womb and his parents visted the station, his father was of an indian type nationality and his mother was english, hence the surname and accent..

I think ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

bio

only flicked thru it...enjoy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Originally posted by BattlingCheese
    Quick search on imdb.com gives us

Birth name
    Siddig El Fadil
    Date of birth (location)
    21 November 1965,
    Sudan
    (snip!) :)

Weird point of note, this, but if you look at the credits for the later series' of DS9 (can't remember when the changeover happened) he's down as "Alexander Siddig", as is attested to by his bio here.

Weird or what? :confused:
    Gadget

Advertisement