Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Turkish Irish Educational and Cultural Society

Options
  • 03-11-2005 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

I just got a flyer for free Turkish courses from the TIECS,
    I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with them and if they are any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kaplan

mdebets wrote:
    I just got a flyer for free Turkish courses from the TIECS,
    I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with them and if they are any good?

Actually I am Turkish guy and studying in Dublin. Just I can say If you decide to learn Turkish you will find good it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PAMELA1

I'd Be Interested In Learning Turkish, Can You Give Me A Contact No For Tiecs, I Can't Find Anything Online For Them. What Info Was In The Flyer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

Hi,

their webpage is http://www.tiecs.org/ and the email is Info@tiecs.org

They basicly run a free Turkish Course Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00 for about 3 hours (if I remeber correctly). They are all doing it voluntarily. I haven't had the time to go to one of the courses, but I met the guys who running it once and they seem nice enough.
    I can't rember the address, where they are running the course (it's not the one on the web page) at the moment. I'll post it here, if I can find the flyer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PAMELA1

Thanks for the info, I'll e-mail them for further details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kemaleddins

PAMELA1 wrote:
    Thanks for the info, I'll e-mail them for further details
    Hi Pamela, i am an administrator of TIECS.ORG
    There was some placement transfers for this maybe you weren't be able to contact with us
    You may ask any questions about turkish lessons to info@tiecs.org, and we will try to answer them.
    Thanks
    Have a nice day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ymecit

Hi; I want to learn something about master degree in ireland. Quality of universities, students life, accommodation, work etc. Tuitions and fees for both EU students and international students. Requirement for acceptance. this information can be found on the website of universities, but a discıssion with students will be more useful.
    I will be very glad for your help. thank youu..

Advertisement