Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On again?

Options
  • 19-10-2005 3:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

With only 9 weeks to go until xmas , Is this been run again ? I would love to help out as best i could .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I imagine it will go again. Though nothing for this year has happened quite yet.

Loads of time! :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i still have that Bloddy DVD Recorder from the last time,

if its not on, i swear to god, i'm going to use it

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I'll help if needed.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yes but I swore to myself that to stop it becoming a year round permanent "job" that I wouldnt start before Halloween was over :)

Actually even that is a lie as I have already started on a few of the bigger things. So in short, yes it will happen again but it wont be for another fortnight!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Not long to go now guys :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I will be changing my sig for it and donating a good bit

Mabe someone could fix up a sig for all of us to use.

i tried that SSF donate one, but tried it linking to the paypal site but failed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Someone was asking about it, so I thought I'd put it up here, for the craic.

The code is [ssf ] Got a spare euro? [/ssf ]

[ssf] Got a spare euro? [/ssf]

Im thinking i might be able to organise one or two prepaid handset with credit in each of them , will ask nearer then time. The sig is working for me

• Advertisement

nice one, didnt think it was that easy to implement, and heres me copying and pasting links all over the place last night :D

I have emailed my employers and should hear back very soon about it , Devore on the Santa strike force web site i linked them to it , so just giving you a heads up jyou may receive a email from o2

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ok, thanks for that. It officially starts today!

DeV.

btw my ssf donate logo is borked

Advertisement