Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Na fianna disco

Options
  • 25-09-2005 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Anyone ever heard of/been to the fianna disco on griffith ave.? Whats it like? there aren't loads of 10/11 year olds are there? is it for 15/16?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 cmaclo

Oh my god is that disco still goin... i used to go there about 7/8 years ago! i think at the time it used to be called 'the word' or something like that

..but in answer to ur question i really dont know what age goes to it now.. but back in the day it was 14-16 year olds...we used to bring flaggans of cider with us!... great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Is the place open at the mo!?They've been rebuilding the place for aaaages..it's on Mobhi Rd btw...cmaclo I think they changed it to 'the word' after somebody got stabbed - the closed for a week or two and then reopened with a new name :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KellyBabe14

Yes i have i've been before...it is very fun
    they give you free drinks there if u get thirsty....
    its 10 euro mostly 13-16's go....
    people [meet-kiss] a lot there!!!:L

Advertisement