Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV wanted

Options
  • 30-08-2005 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

Only have a poxy 14" TV in my apartment, looking for something bigger. Anyone got any TVs to sell, 20" or bigger?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Try buy&sell. Should be able to pick one cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Lidl next monday - 20" @ €120.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Tackle

Cheers eurorunner, that'll do nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

O'Connors on the Sean mulvoy Rd, sell 1yr old 28" widescreens with a stand for €180.
    A mate got one and its perfect.

S.

That was a typo - apparently theyre 21" - and badged Silvercrest (lidls own brand apparently - dunno what its a clone of).
    O'Connors on the Sean mulvoy Rd, sell 1yr old 28" widescreens with a stand for €180.
    This sounds like a better deal. Presumably they're ex-rentals. Do you know what make they were? Must nip down there tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

usualyy all sorts.try and get a panasonic.stay away from black diamond,fookin s hite

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

S.

What manuf. dude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

usualyy all sorts.try and get a panasonic.stay away from black diamond,fookin s hite

Everything Black Diamond marked is muck.

DVD players, tvs, you name it, I've had to return them all on more then one occassion...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Greasepaint

Oh Sweet Jesus

Dropped by and picked up a 28" Panasonic wide screen for €160. On the down side, this one was 5 years old and whilst there was one other beside it for same money with a stand, It was already sold and there was no stand with mine.

I needed a big TV and I cant afford to shell out much over the next few months so all in all, with it being 5 yrs. old, its not bargain of the century but an ok deal nonetheless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement