Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Today - Sat 27th August AKA The Dublin Reunion!!!!

Options
  • 27-08-2005 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Just wonderin;when we were all hangin out on the green today did anyone else kinda wish we were headin back 2 campus 2 get ready 4 the disco tonight, just like old times?!? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

Didn't everybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Those little kids who threw m&ms for no reason were the best. Especially when the guard came, they looked like they couldn't care less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

carlowboy wrote:
    Those little kids who threw m&ms for no reason were the best. Especially when the guard came, they looked like they couldn't care less

yeah that was so funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ChocolateTurtle

Dearv wrote:
    Just wonderin;when we were all hangin out on the green today did anyone else kinda wish we were headin back 2 campus 2 get ready 4 the disco tonight, just like old times?!? :D
    Yeah it so did. I got really sad again when I had to say goodbye to everyone. It was four weeks yesterday. *sniff*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

Nah, the best was when your man played Fade Out for us all across the road from the Green.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

JAMES. James played STREET SPIRIT for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

That he did pet *pats not-so-curly little head*

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

*sighs* We have a reunion forum for a reason. Please learn to make use of it for ALL reunion related matters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

I wouldn't call those kids the "best". "Worst" would be a more accurate description. I'm not sure if it was them, but someone threw a half-eaten sandwich at Naomi, and she got quite p***ed off. We were considering throwing it back, but we figured that would only lead to trouble. Even if we did have 100-150 people to back us up...

Oh, and halenger, you're being discussed on www.ctyiers.com. Go there. Everyone else can too! It'll make Steve happy (even if he hasn't checked it in 3 weeks)!

Advertisement