Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post in this thread to get permanently banned. (EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

/me breaks the flow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Diarmiud

e

y

o Shakes fist at Sarky

u

?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hmm merge posts.. I like it.

Frees up a lot of space, certainly.

*waves toodles to previous posters*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

I feel like daaaaaancing!

• Advertisement

I feel like pudding.

I feel like chicken tonight!

Together, we feel like Chicken Pudding!

Mmm-mm, good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

My first post in the cuckoo's whatever...i think i have chosen wisely.

in regards to the topic of this thread, this "stupidity" you speak of...its not on our part, more yours. ppl who have posted here, and subsequently banned, are doing so either for a laugh of generally to tempt fate, fully aware they are going to get banned. but most dont care.

i have a 2nd account anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

Ban me please... most pointless forum ever

• Advertisement

robnubis wrote:
    My first post in the cuckoo's whatever...i think i have chosen wisely.

in regards to the topic of this thread, this "stupidity" you speak of...its not on our part, more yours. ppl who have posted here, and subsequently banned, are doing so either for a laugh of generally to tempt fate, fully aware they are going to get banned. but most dont care.

I fail to see how that makes me stupid, especially seeing as I knew this already. You're actually more concerned with the fact that by posting here you'll qualify as being extremely stupid.
    i have a 2nd account anyway. :D

If you weren't extremely stupid you wouldn't have admitted to an offense that can get you banned from the entire site.

Dampsquid wrote:
    Ban me please... most pointless forum ever

Later skater!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Black hole sun

Wheres the bathroom?

Wheres the bathroom?

Second door on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

amp wrote:
    Second door on the right.
    i thought that was the second door on the left? :D

Ewwww that's the kitchen. Oh by the by YOU'RE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM TCN FOR LIFE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nevf67

I got banned? :eek: I didn't see the title of the thread unti now.....Sorry...Will you akllow me back in? i show fear and I am genuinely am sorry for what I have done :( Please AMP, I beg!!!

Oh dear, re-registering another account to bypass a ban. Site bannable offence. I hope the admins don't read this thread :o

Fo' shame y'all!
    But God loves triers or so they say. WaaaaaHAHhahAHAha.
    Yes.

But God loves triers or so they say.
    What "they" never add is that He hates losers.

• Advertisement

He loves everyone, thank ****! Theres hope out there yet! "Jess I don't love you anymore." and instead of getting hysterical we can say "I have a love far deeper than that you superficial fyouck"
    Mineselfs yo!

Mineselfs yo! indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭cork-langer

cock s/hit balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Tony S

Billy has banned me from the Limerick forum for pissing him off and saying he had a small willy, so I guess you can kick me outta here to for repeating it.

BILLY HAS AN ITSY BITSY WILLY!!!

Why would you stare long enough at Billythesquid's uncovered loins long enough to draw such a conclusion?

He had to use a tweezers Sarky

That just leads to further questions!

Lol. Oh the possibilities. Its kinda like poetry OR the end of a whcked film, draw your own conclusions.

Inconclusion, cork-langer and Tony S have left the building.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

**** IT! Why the hell did you have to do this amp? It's not normal. You can't have something like this. It's cruel. "Post here and you'll be banned". Idiot. What sort of idiocy is this?
    For the past howeverthe****long I've tried my utmost to not post in this ****in thread. But now my willpower has failed me. And I've posted here. Christ. C'mon so, ban me. I dare ya. Or not, if you wanted to be nice you could nudge nudge wink wink people up the ladder to give me the ability to ban people. I hate this place. Who the **** is that? ****ing jackass. Like seriously though, wtDf? FFs.
    I do'nt like much of this at alll tobh. I also feel quite short at the moment. Christ i think my back's fallen out. **** that too. Bah! lame-o's. yeah, i said it. im;' typing what ever pops into my head becasuye i feel like it. Pssh.

SEE IF I EVEN CARE

cos i probably will tomorrow, but for now. Go bone a lamb! Or de=-bone if you're a butcher. Ha. Butch. So where's sundance? off dancin in the sun? Nerd. Wtf would you want to dance in the sun for? Christ. Everyone's an idiot except me AND I GHAVE NO FUICKING BACK ANYMORE. ME ****IN SPINE'S GONE OFF SOMEWHERE AND I CAN'T FIND IT. Jesus. yes? Ha, that made me laugh. It didn't right nowthough, but i'm sure it will at some point.

I can't rightyl rmember why i'm posting in here, i just hate this place everyonce in a while. All these fu`ckin n00000bs comin in here bein all "lolz roflz omg like look at us we'll be quirky so poeple will think we're funny rofllolzomhLOLZOHMY****INGGOD!!!!!!"!21111ONE

Jackasses. if anything, you should make this thread the OBNLY thread where people who post in can't be banned. Averyone who posts in any other thread in this forum should be banned. And then shot in the face with some fancy new book-launcher gun thing. That also has a mod ification to launhc sharks. Big angry nasty sharks that eat people without just testing to see wtf we taste like or "mistaking us for seals". Idiots. FUPPINOBVIOUSLY they don't mistake us for seals. Dolp[hins are the raly ****ers. Bein all smart an ****. I should punch a dolphin. That might make me feel better,. Then i could punch a penguin too. Cursed things.

Yeah. Anyway. De-illusion my foot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement