Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Laptop and laptop-friendly gizmos in Aldi next week

Options
  • 06-05-2005 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

Already some discussion over in Bargain Alerts but here's a link anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'm thinking of getting one of those. In my experience electronic stuff from Aldi has always been good, but just to be on the safe side, anyone got any horror stories?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

They look ok alright here is their site,as i said in the Bargain Alerts what the warranty and all that but was answered with a 2y warranty. Seems the job for the price and all that.

Nukem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

Gericom are also sold as many other brands, Packard bell easy notes where gericoms rebranded, as are most advents, the evesham voyager series and many mitac machines. So they are reliable.

Advertisement