Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP (from www.lik-sang.com) & Customs tax

Options
  • 26-04-2005 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone got caught by Customs when ordering one of the new PSP's from www.lik-sang.com.

Just curious as I'm thinking that I might get one but don't want to get stung by Customs. Just wanted to hear from anyone who has ordered from them!

Cheers in advance

Kahaya

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

A few people in England I know were stung for it. I've had a look on Ebay and asked the sellers on there, they said they mark it as a gift and put the value down as a lower amount so there's a far lower chance of you getting done for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

Forget lik-sang. Go here: Video Games Plus

Great price but since its coming from Canada you get Gretzky NHL included. But it is the US PSP which comes with Spider-Man 2 on UMD. I got this pack with Wipeout for €300 including shipping with DHL.

And if you mention as a side note when ordering, he will mark down the value of the item to avoid import tax! From what I was reading on lik sang, some people had to fork over €93 to the taxman!

My mate here in work got one as well, no hassles and another mate has just ordered from him!

Advertisement