Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New & Pre-Owned Games PS2 & XBOX ???

Options
  • 22-04-2005 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hello,

I've recently purchased a PS2 Console, I've had an XBOX box console for years.

I'm looking for a website in Ireland selling New and Pre-Owned console games. I've bought a few games from EBAY and Amizon in the past and they turned out to be cheap copies and the quality was crap.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ico

Yeah I know what you mean about ebay. The quality can be crap. I use two websites for my games.

www.CDwow.com These have a massive selection of New Games, DVD's and CD's and the delivery and service is excellent.

www.SpireEntertainment.com These are based in Dublin, they have a large selection of second hand games all good quality and the delivery and service is excellent.

Hope this is of some help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭super123

I used www.spireentertainment.com the last week. They were running a promotion. Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas pre owned all for 45 euro. Not sure if the promotion is still on though. Games arrived in excellent condition.

www.play.com is good too. The delivery can be a bit slow sometimes. But they have a good choice of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

play.com is the best by far. They are always reducing their prices on games. I got Full Spectrum Warrior there for €15.99. They have a huge selection.

CDWOW.com is pretty good too. CDWOW.ie isn't as good but sometimes you can find something cheaper there.

I would stay away from www.spireentertainment.com, that place looks real dodgy to me! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 pexus1976

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the www.spireentertainment.com link. Bought Halo 1 & 2 for 30 euro. They arrived in the post today. Cool service.

Cheers again, owe you one!!

Advertisement