Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

languae school teaching spanish

Options
  • 03-04-2005 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

I recently relocated from Germany to Dublin and would like to learn Spanish. Does anybody know a language school offering courses for beginners? As I am living in Swords, somewhere near the Dublin City Centre or the north part of the city would be great.

Cheers,

Carsten

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 magda

Hi,
    My name is Magda and I'm student of Spanish studies.I was teaching Spanish for a long time and could give you a test lesson. It's much better than courses where are 15 persons and hardly ever you have opportunity to speak. Tell me your level and if you would like to try, send me email: magda.bednarska@interia.pl

I'm living in the north part of Dublin (near Sword Road) so we could have lessons in my place or in yours.
    If you have any questions let me know.

Take care
    Magda

Advertisement