Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good deal on a New PS2 ?

Options
  • 22-03-2005 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

ok i'm looking at picking up a PS2 for my bro as a pressie.

Just wondering what are the best deals out there.

I'm looking to get a PS2 , 2 controlers and a game.
    and well , i'm based in dublin with no car, so anywhere in dublin would be a Plus =).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

/bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

the deal i got was in GAME belfast yesterday was:

PS2 slim with 1 controller
    Gran Turismo 4
    Fifa Street (awful game. exchanging it for NBA Street v3 today)

all £125 which is about 185euro

on top of that i bought an extra controller, dvd remote and memory card package for £30 (45euro) (which is great considering each of those items seperately costs £20 (30euro)

added to all of that was Metal Gear Solid 3 for £30 (45euro)

obviously belfast is nowhere near you, but GAME dublin *should* have similar offers.. (rip off ireland!)

Have you tried xtravision? It comes with GT4 for 169.99 I think. Dont think it comes with a second controller though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

well i went to Game on Dawson st.

Got a PS2 , 2 controllers and game for €205 =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 SamoDobro

PSTwo + GT4 + DualShock2 + ProEvolution SOccer 3 (used) = 199.99 at Henry Street in Dublin - I bought it week ago

• Advertisement
Advertisement