Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Corrie - New Dierdre Barlow??

• 01-03-2005 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed in Corrie, the way Ashley's babysitter/wife is slowly turning into Deirdre Barlow? I'm sure the writers intend it to be this way.. but I find it really funny.. Those big glasses :eek:

K.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Yeah next she'll have a horrible wort on her chest and a chicken neck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭tk123

eeeew and flabby arms!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

barlow.bmp

This is what you've got to look forward to Ashley, I say, this is what you've got to look forward to!

Ah but you would though, wouldn't ya! :D

barlow.bmp

This is what you've got to look forward to Ashley, I say, this is what you've got to look forward to!

Ah but you would though, wouldn't ya! :D

Fred would (not in real life mind, I say,not in real life as hes a wooly woofer).

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Spot the difference!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭starman100

Shudda gone to specsavers.....

d@rk l0rd wrote:
    Spot the difference!! :D

barlow.bmpbarlow2.jpg

...shudder :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

That Claire has to be one of the most annoying characters ever to grace Corrie. She is not funny and simply pathetic!

Buck_Naked wrote:
    That Claire has to be one of the most annoying characters ever to grace Corrie. She is not funny and simply pathetic!

As retalliation to the Sally Webster Scandal, Kevin should go out to a pub and get ratarsed.. Not the Rover's, some other one. There he would bump into Claire who's also out to get bladdered, having been rejected one too many times for the Tram job.. The two of them hit it off and end up shagging eachothers brains out.. sparking a long term soarded affair. After months of playing Ashley for a fool, she gets caught out.. Ashley's spirit, not to mention his voice, breaks, and he goes apesh*t. Kills Kevin and Claire as they lie sleeping in his own bed. He then flees with the baby.. and on the way down the street punches Sally webster in the face for being a whingy bitch..
    Ashley's never seen again.

Hey I should write for UTV!

What is the point in her being there? Who cares about if she wants to be a bloody tram driver or not - someone put her out of her misery now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

As retalliation to the Sally Webster Scandal, Kevin should go out to a pub and get ratarsed.. Not the Rover's, some other one. There he would bump into Claire who's also out to get bladdered, having been rejected one too many times for the Tram job.. The two of them hit it off and end up shagging eachothers brains out.. sparking a long term soarded affair. After months of playing Ashley for a fool, she gets caught out.. Ashley's spirit, not to mention his voice, breaks, and he goes apesh*t. Kills Kevin and Claire as they lie sleeping in his own bed. He then flees with the baby.. and on the way down the street punches Sally webster in the face for being a whingy bitch..

In the meantime, Sarar-loo is feeling so rejected by Scooter that she runs out and rides the first guy she sees in a delicious "who duuner" story. On learning of sarar's latest pregnancy, Scooter is determined to stand by her not realising that he couldn't possibly be the father because he thinks babies come from the stork. Gail knows that scooter isn't the dad and decides to tell him but sarar storms out in a temper roaring and shouting. In the street she runs into Tracy and they roar and shout together.
    Meanwhile, still distraught over recent events, Sophie Webster decides to take Bethany and Amy to a better place and with the help of Chesney Brown the kids escape.
    Sarar, Tracey, Cilla and Sally are all arrested for being bad parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

That would be a legend of a story!

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    In the meantime, Sarar-loo is feeling so rejected by Scooter that she runs out and rides the first guy she sees in a delicious "who duuner" story. On learning of sarar's latest pregnancy, Scooter is determined to stand by her not realising that he couldn't possibly be the father because he thinks babies come from the stork. Gail knows that scooter isn't the dad and decides to tell him but sarar storms out in a temper roaring and shouting. In the street she runs into Tracy and they roar and shout together.
    Meanwhile, still distraught over recent events, Sophie Webster decides to take Bethany and Amy to a better place and with the help of Chesney Brown the kids escape.
    Sarar, Tracey, Cilla and Sally are all arrested for being bad parents.

Oooh can i be the first guy she sees!!!???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

yeah but ya have to listen to her roarin and shoutin like a char woman for at least half an episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

BolBill wrote:
    next she'll have a horrible wort on her chest

that's no way to talk about Ken.

Pigman II wrote:
    that's no way to talk about Ken.

:)

P.S. Ken Barlow is God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

barlow.bmpbarlow2.jpg

...shudder :eek:
    LMFAO

That was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw her wear those said looking glasses. She should be sacked, she can't act, she looks pathetic, and all she does is squeek and moan. Put her out of her misery, I say, put her out of her misery!

And while at it bring back Tricky Dicky, now he was evil!! But a memorable character all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭Ray777

But Coronation Street is made by Granada. Surely you'd be better off trying them instead. Unless you want to write Julian Simmons' continuity scripts :)

Unless you want to write Julian Simmons' continuity scripts

Oh, can I please. Here goes...

"But norrrr on the YouuuTV........."

Advertisement