Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spanish classes,cork

Options
  • 08-01-2005 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Im looking for spanish classes in cork, any recommendations please??
    cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

In Cork County - there are Evening classes starting in Feb at Davis College.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Su

Hi everybody :)
    My name is Su. I am from Argentina, a Spanish-speaking country. Heard that you were asking about Spanish classes in Cork...
    Well, I just arrived from Cork, where I stayed for a month with a friend. If you need classes, I am planning to travel regularly to Ireland and give Spanish classes as a private teacher each time I stay there. I am a translator and have also worked as a teacher in my country. And I could well charge individual classes the same you are charged for group classes in an Irish institute. Think about it. If you are interested or want to ask me anything, just let me know...

a big hug!
    Su :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,106 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Spanish classes, are you crazy.having to listen to that annoying TWANG in you ear all bleedin day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

Estas Guapa?

;p

Advertisement