Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amateur Drama Groups

Options
  • 04-01-2005 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know how many amateur drama groups there are around the Galway region. I'm helping with the casting of a short film that is shooting in February and am looking to get the word out to as many actors as possible.

So if anyone knows of a drama group around the Galway region please post the name here. Or indeed if anyone knows actors interested in working (there is some pay involved) then PM me.

Looking for a woman in early forties and man in mid-late thirties.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

you might want to try mailing DramSoc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

theres a fairly big one here in tuam called the Marian Choral Society, you might want to check them out. Actors from their shows are regularly nominated for A.I.M.S awards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Sibh

Hi,

I'm involved in a drama group in East Clare, don't know if there's anyone who fits that description but I'm in my late 20's (and female!) if its of any use to you??

In the meantime, I'll put the word out and see if there's anyone that might suit the 40's slot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Sibh wrote:
    Hi,

I'm involved in a drama group in East Clare, don't know if there's anyone who fits that description but I'm in my late 20's (and female!) if its of any use to you??

In the meantime, I'll put the word out and see if there's anyone that might suit the 40's slot.

Thanks Sibh. There was a part for a woman in her early twenties but I'm afraid it's already been cast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Sibh

No problem Dude! What can you do. Best of luck with the film. I'll pass on your details if I know anyone who might suit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement