Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some advise

Options
  • 06-05-2024 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hello everyone I hope Sumone knows bit more about what I wanted to find out so to the point I have been working on probation in a company only did 4 months in till recently I had to admit in my work place that I have a problem with drugs and and that I am going into rehab I have the place for my rehab already set In the work agreed to mutual agree that Is best of if I focus on gettin better and my employment has finished with them revived a email basically sayin i worked from that time to that time n that’s it now I have to sign on social welfare but I am afraid that I will have to wait long weeks since I am the one who come clean about my problem in work and my employment has finished so do I tell ‘em full story about my issue with drugs and that in goin rehab and. That’s why I had to end my employment or smithing else please help

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 25,791 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ask your GP give you the forms to get illness benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

You've had a good run Mick time to retire son. Sur the Aras wont be the same without ya. We know now that "hospital" trip a while back was only rehab.

Post edited by Pauliedragon on

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement